Spudgunner's Clone Grow

Today’s pics!

Group shot! Filling back in after the heavy session!

Front Right (Basil)

Front Left

Back Left

Back Right

Center stage, the Dutch Treat. Filling the center back in even after hacking out more than a dozen branches!

And the clones! They aren’t really that lime green colour when you meet them, just the fluorescent light and angles. These need to bee up-potted and put in the tent soon, if I can find room! And pots…Craigslist to the rescue!

Dutch Treat clones (6) in round pots, and 4 Death Bubba clones in the square corners. And yep, a bit of WPM on them too, will spray everything tomorrow morn before lights out.

Think I’ll measure some distances in the crawlspace today, see how much wire I need to buy to be able to hook up an outlet down there. Would be nice to start getting a perpetual grow going.

5 Likes

Looks like you got it goin on!!! :call_me_hand: :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Ha, you will have to send the wife on an Alaskan cruise that week. That you start construction and pull wire.

2 Likes

Ha, she is working this week, @noddykitty1! It’s all open underneath, easy to staple into the joists and attach electrical box. And to hang the light from the floor joists Also have access to the current electrical plugs to tap into a circuit. Our plugs in that room don’t have much draw on them, so adding 250w draw won’t be tripping breakers!

Thanks @GreggT at times it seems too much going on! I have a nasty habit of dropping cuttings in either water or soil just to see if they can root out (practice makes perfect!). After they do, I’m like “now WTF do I do with them :crazy_face:!” I don’t want a huge operation going on, try to stay close to my legal limit of 4!

2 Likes

Great job Spudgunner i know where ro rurn if i want to learn about clones

Want some? Come and get 'em!

Wife said I COULD put my other light in the crawlspace! So off to get the wire and outlet tomorrow!

3 Likes

So my future son-in-law said he can get me some wire for free. Looked on Craigslist and found someone selling nursery pots. Same guy who gave me the styrofoam for under my tent! Ten cents for a 1-gallon pot so I bought 20 for $2! Going to phone some appliance stores today and see if I can find a fridge or freezer box for free and put that in the crawlspace. I have 4’8" of height, so if I put a fridge box down there I can cut the top off and line the inside with reversed Christmas wrapping paper to have white reflective surfaces. Since this is just be a veg space, don’t need a filter, and not worried a light leaks so I won’t have to seal the top, easier for air movement that way too!

In the meantime, I put the clones under the big light at 18/6, were previously running 24/0 under the clonedome fluorescent. Gave everyone a hydrogen peroxide/water spray yesterday at lights out to blast that WPM that was starting to come back. Looking good today!

So 5 big plants and 10 clones.

Looks like 1 clone doesn’t like the bright light. On the left, third from the top of pic. Gave them some food yesterday as well, see if they green up a bit.

My four Death Bubba plants are really thickening up and starting to grow upwards. Think I’m done with LST on them, might only do a bit more once the clones leave the tent and I flip lights, just to even the canopy out again.

Front right

Front left

Back left

Back right

Dutch Treat in the middle

Have some good burns from watering on some of the leaves, will pluck those off later. But the WPM seems to have disappeared, at least for now!

6 Likes

So yesterday, this happened!

My daughter had a New Year’s baby! My first grandson! Born 7:30 pm, weighed 6 pounds, both mom and baby doing well, they get released tonight to go home!

@JaneQP like you, my retirement plans will change! Sure she will tap into free babysitting!

10 Likes

Congratulations! :clap:t2::clap:t2:

They are a blast! Soooo much better than your own kids…. haha! J/k

My four sure are fun.

Enjoy! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks @HappyHydroGrower I plan on it! Once he smells or starts squawking, it’ll be “he’s calling for you. Here ya go!”

4 Likes

So very happy for you! Retirement and grand babies go together!

4 Likes

They do! Gonna go see them again in a couple of hours, more cuddles and hugs!

3 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

Thanks @DEEPDIVERDAVE ! Gonna head down there in a few and visit for a bit!

Call ahead for Keystone Ferry reservations.

:rofl:I meant to the hospital to visit my daughter and grandson!

No idea when I’m crossing the border again! But it would be a blast!

Congratulations!
I have another one coming in March that will make 7 Grandchildren from 3 kids
It’s a blessing seeing our kids have kids!
We usually have have some almost every weekend good times

2 Likes

@DEEPDIVERDAVE Are you Port Angeles side or Oak Harbor side? Was looking to buy GrowDots if I do guerilla grow in woods this year, they don’t sell in Canada (yet). I’d have to make a run to Bellingham to get some. Unless my brother-in-law comes up again, he’s near Portland and could pick some up, but who knows when that would be!

1 Like

We have more NAVY JET planes, providing the Sounds of Freedom, than he does.
My parole papers have printed words like USN, 35 Years, Thankyou for your Faithful and Dedicated Service. My best friend lived in Portland, COVID did him in.

@BinaryArtist here’s what I’ve got growing on right now…