Sprouting problem leaves

Is this normal after sprouting? Does this mean leaves wont grow and plant will die?

Me again lol it’s not normal but not uncommon it could set you back a day behind your others not a big deal probably won’t be able to tell in a month

1 Like

Ok good lol. Im just hoping the new leaves come out somewhere

In like 2 days you won’t even know lol

1 Like

Its still looking the same. I wonder if this is a bad sign

How long have you seen it take until new leaves grow? Its only separated a tiny bit an still no new leaves

Just have some patience as long as they didn’t turn brown the roots are growing once they are happy you will be shocked by how fast they take off. Don’t overwater it’s easy to do

Have you experienced this yourself? I believe you im just curious and a bit impatient because its been a week since I planted this one and its hard seeing all my plants thrive except this one lol.

Has nothing at all happened?

Only separated a tiny bit but its in a shape of a V now

Can you see tiny leaves in the middle of the seed leaves

I dont. Only the progress it made was the seed leaves separated a little but in a shape of a v. Kind of like its conjoined

I had you confused with someone else I was talking to but once I scrolled up and saw it I remember now. If it still looks like that pic I’ll bet if you nudge it those little leaves will probably fall off. I’ve seen em do this a few times and there’s a name for it but the stem rots off at the soil line. Don’t be rough just in case I’m wrong but check it out

Ive nudged a few times and it seems tuff. Think its still worth leaving alone? I wonder what caused this

i had 1 laying in the dirt for 3 days that looked a gawdawefull pale green, 1 week later i dont even remember which one it was, it came out of it.

Do you have a picture?

no, but it was folded kind of closed like yours is, just laying on the ground, how many days has it looked like it is now ?

Ok great it wasn’t what I thought yes sir leave it until it does something good or bad. It could be the roots ran into some material they didn’t like and set it back, all I got for ya is time will tell. Don’t water unless it gets dry about an inch down even with a baby like that and when it does need water give it a cup but not right on the plant a little away and all the way around

7 days since i planted the seed, 5 days since i seen this.

Ok good advice. I gave it probably a half a cup yesterday thinking maybe a little water would help. But im continuing my patience lol.