Sprouting Gorilla Glue Autos

Spray bottle is a great way to regulate cautiously. I would recommend doming it, spraying the inside the dome, and the outside edge of the dome. This will do two things, prevent over watering in the immediate area of the roots, and provide enough water to the roots in the area. Seedlings really don’t have the capability to uptake water just yet.
Hope this helps.

2 Likes

They have tent bars u can get to clip on the existing bars to hold the walls out. Or go to home depot or lowes and get some bamboo stakes and use some zip ties and zip tie some bamboo stakes to the upright poles in the tent. They have a pack of 25 i believe of 4 foot stakes at lowes like 7 bucks. Would work great if u can figure a way to support them to the bars that are already there.

3 Likes

@Covertgrower okay, one more question: when do I transplant them to a bigger pot? I’m going to go straight to the 5 gallon fabric pots, but I don’t know when to transplant them. Joan, the tallest one, is getting kind of big and she’s already getting her 3rd or 4th set of leaves, so I was wondering when is the right time to transplant?

I’m new to this as in first grow and my first transplant wasn’t so smooth. I waited until two weeks old and moved my one plant to a 3 gallon.

5 gallon is to big for the space I have.

I have a Gorilla Glue seedling just sprouting out as well. Good luck!

1 Like

When the leaves reach the outer edge of the pot is a pretty good rule.

1 Like

@Covertgrower Awesome! Thanks for the info! I just want to make sure they don’t get root bound.

1 Like

In my experience it takes quite a bit of neglect for that to happen almost intentionally.

1 Like

Okay, that’s good to know. I was worried about it happening on accident, but I don’t think I’m neglectful so they should be okay.

I ordered the high cfm kit from Gorilla Grows for my size tent. We’ll see if it fits or not when it gets here. I’m sure I can make it work.

1 Like

@Covertgrower Hi. I have a quick question about water PH. I’ve been using distilled water and was wondering, should I be testing the ph of it? Also, how accurate is the test kit that comes with the PH Up and Down balance kit? I just wanted to ask because I was under the impression that most distilled water has a PH of between 5-7, but I’m just not sure sure.

Ph of distilled is 7.2. (Approximately could be a few point higher or lower)
It has no ph. It’s completely neutral (7.2) It takes on the ph of whatever you put it in, because there are no minerals in it at all.
Be sure to feed cal mag because you are using distilled.
Happy growing.

1 Like

@Covertgrower So, I should go ahead and start using CalMag now when I water? Also, that’s really good to know about it assuming the ph of the medium, that’s a good bit of info to have. I was worried that I had been harming my plants by not Ph’ing the distilled water before using it, but it’s good to know that’s not the case.

Yes start cal mag now so you don’t have a deficiency later.

1 Like

@Covertgrower Will do! Thanks again for the help!

1 Like

@Covertgrower just wanted to post some picture updates and get your opinion on how they’re looking so far.

2 Likes

@Covertgrower

This is another pic of the one, I tried to upload it with the others, but it said the file size was too large.

2 Likes

Hate it when that happens. All look good.

1 Like

@Covertgrower So, the plants are doing good, but I knocked one over this morning, and it seemed to be a little leaned sideways afterwards. I was wondering, could I have damaged the roots or stem below the soil by knocking it over? I checked the stem and leaves for damage, and the stem right below the soil, but didn’t want to dig too deep for fear that I might mess it up.

It’ll take a bit for it to stiffen back up, but should be okay long term.

1 Like

Oooh thank Mary Jane. I was really worried that my clumsiness had ruined my girl. Thanks for the quick reply and all the help!! I really appreciate it!

1 Like