Sprouting Gorilla Glue Autos

Every plant has individual growth, just like people.

1 Like

Should I be worried about the whitish yellow spot above the leaf? Or is that new growth happening?

Probably an anomaly. It’ll be fine.
You’re pretty much past the hardest part. As long as you don’t drop something on them or pull them out, they’ll survive.

1 Like

@Covertgrower Awesome. I haven’t watered since misting them 3 days ago, the soil is still a tad bit moist, so I should wait until it’s almost dry to water again, right?

Correct.

@Covertgrower So, I checked on them again when I woke up, and the one that sprouted second is doing great, it has its second set of true leaves. But the first one that developed still hasn’t gotten bigger or developed its second set of true leaves. I was wondering, could I have stunted its growth somehow? Or could it have dampened off(I’ve seen this on here before but don’t know exactly what it means)?

Damping off is from over watering.

You’re doing everything right, it’s up to the plant now.

1 Like

@Covertgrower So, the one that sprouted first isn’t stunted? It just seems so weird that it hasn’t been growing but the other one has. Man, I’m telling ya, this is causing my anxiety to skyrocket.

2 Likes

Each plant will have its own growth rate. The leaves should be coming out, but even if they don’t, there’s nothing you can do. This part of the grow is the slowest.

1 Like

@Covertgrower Good to know. Is there anything I should be doing at this stage that I’m not? I’ve seen some people say to add CalMag, but I feel like that’s due to the medium they were using. I just want to make sure I’m doing everything that I should be doing.

You’re doing good. No worries.

1 Like

@Covertgrower Thank you again! I appreciate the insight and you taking the time to give it!

1 Like

I don’t know why, but it’s not letting me reply to your replies, which is why I keep tagging you.

Edit: it let me reply this time. Weird.

Not sure, but it’s notifying me even if you didn’t tag me.
And anytime. Happy to help.

1 Like

@Covertgrower Hi again. I just wanted to share these pics of the seedlings. The one that sprouted second seems to be doing well, but the one that sprouted first seems to be getting somewhat discolored I think.

1 Like

There’s nothing you or I can do. It’s up to the plant.

1 Like

I’m just wondering if it’s a loss or not, and I really wish there was a way to tell. Only time will tell I guess, I just hope it recovers. Thanks again!

1 Like

@Covertgrower Hi again! I just have a quick question about fungus gnats; I’ve seen a lot of them in my house lately, and while I haven’t seen any in the room that my tent is in, I still want to prevent them from getting into my plants. My question is, would it be a good idea to sprinkle some diatomaceous earth on the top of the soil for prevention? Or could that cause any problems with my plants?

That would be okay to do. I’ve used it in the past. Stuff gets ever where.

1 Like

It really does! I have a bag of it from when I had to use it in my car due to parking over an anthill; was not a good time. Lol thanks again!!

1 Like