Sprouting Gorilla Glue Autos

@Covertgrower @Hellraiser I found some discoloration on some buds, or maybe just not a color I’m use to seeing, and I was wondering if it’s bud rot or anything else that could be problematic? Here’s some pics, please let me know what it looks like to y’all.

1 Like

I’m not seeing anything that jumps out at me.

2 Likes

@Covertgrower Thanks for the reply. I saw the discoloration on the calyces and got really worried. I circled the part that worried me, if you don’t mind taking a closer look. I don’t doubt you, but my anxiety is through the roof. Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Gotcha, everything looks okay to me. @MattyBear see anything in the circle that looks out of place?

2 Likes

@Covertgrower Whew! I trust you on it, I just wanted to make double sure!! Thank you AGAIN for the help! I really appreciate it!

2 Likes

Looks fine, I see no bud rot.

2 Likes

Looks good to me too. Not seeing anything out of the ordinary to my eyes

2 Likes

@Covertgrower @Hellraiser @MattyBear Thank you all so much for the replies and help! I’m super glad to hear that I don’t have any rot going on, because this was my best, thickest looking plant that I was worried about. So, just a few days, and I’ll have an update about her being harvested! Thanks again! Happy growing!

5 Likes

@Kwititrightmeow Looking good! Here’s a few pics of my girls. I put a couple up for adoption because I didn’t think my lights were adequate enough for seven plants. Then I had to boot a male so then there were 3! :rofl: They are 7 weeks old and I think they look pretty decent for my first stab at it. 2 are starting to bud and the other i guess I’ll have to change the light schedule to get it to flip. I have decided though that after these I will grow photos.

3 Likes

@Geaux_N_Grow Wow! They’re looking great! That one in the last pic looks amazing!

1 Like

Just got my microscope in. Took a few pics to try it out.

1 Like

@Geaux_N_Grow Nice!! I love playing with my scope, it’s so much fun and it’s fascinating to see the trichomes and other plant matter up super close!! I really suck at getting good pics with mine though. Side note: I just harvested my first plant Saturday, and I’m waiting for it to dry before getting a weight and some pics to post. Ooooh I can’t wait to try it out!! I’ll update y’all as soon as I can! :smiley: Happy growing!!

2 Likes

Harvesting and curing is the part I’m worried about! I was pretty confident in the growing process but not so much the dry and curing! :grimacing:

2 Likes

@Kwititrightmeow, Congratulations! Putting mine in dark today or tomorrow and cutting her down Thursday or Friday morning.

3 Likes

@Geaux_N_Grow I’m right there with you. The whole time I was as chopping and doing the bud wash, I was a nervous wreck. This whole process has been nerve wracking for me. Lol

1 Like

@EYE69MYSELF thank you! It was certainly a lot of work. I hope your harvest process goes good! Happy growing!!

1 Like

Here is my two at 28 days, I just transplanted them 3 days ago, How did your harvest go? I am hoping mine get all the way through to flowering though I am a bit worried about enough light from my LED. I will try photoperiod seeds next I think? What do you use for keeping them warm? I am using a oil filled heater which I haven’t gotten my new electric bill yet so it may scare me :weary: I didn’t realize how complex this was going to be but it is fun to learn and watch. I haven’t given any nutrients yet. I have a small fan blowing on them and a 8in fan taking air out. I am trying to learn low stress training so they do not exceed the proper light height. Thanks for reading my so far experience, Happy Growing All :seedling:

5 Likes

@thunder1951 My harvest turned out to be just under an ounce and a half, and would’ve been more accurate if I had more patience. Lol I smoked a couple smaller buds earlier and didn’t weigh those. As for keeping them warm, they’re in a tent in my closet and it stays in the 70’s in my house, so between that and the light heat, my tent stay between 70°-84°. My dehumidifier that I recently added to my room does make the temperature go up a few degrees, so it’s been around 78-82° in my tent lately. Surprisingly, my electric bill didn’t go up as much as I thought, maybe about $60 a month. I do have a smaller setup though. I’m also trying photoperiod seeds next, and I’ll be following @Hellraiser’s grow journal for that, he’s magic with these plants. Your plants are looking really good! Good luck with the training! I would offer advice on that, but I honestly didn’t do a great job, and I’ll be doing a great deal of research on training methods for further use. I don’t have much knowledge on lighting, maybe @Covertgrower or @Hellraiser could help you with whether or not it’s enough for flower. I hope your plants pull through! Good luck and happy growing!!

4 Likes

@Covertgrower @Hellraiser @EYE69MYSELF @Geaux_N_Grow @thunder1951 Here’s a few pics of my harvest. The jar pics are from the first plant I harvested, with some taken out for sampling, and the other pics are the harvest of the other 2 plants. I literally just got done with it, and now I’m waiting for them to dry a bit, then I’ll be transferring them to my tent to dry more. :smiley:

4 Likes

You’ll have some great nugs in that group!

2 Likes