Sprouting Gorilla Glue Autos

She looks good. Already has the first set of true leaves. Another day or two, she will really take off for you.

Give her a day she will point up straight.

1 Like

Oooooh yayyy! I’m so excited and happy to hear that!! You have no idea how much anxiety you just soothed! Lol thanks again!

1 Like

We were all in your shoes once. My very first grow journal is on here. Kind of fun. “First grow first post” you can see all my worries and disasters.

2 Likes

Quick question about the lighting, what intensity should I have the lighting on? I have the lights a little over 24” away and on 50% intensity right now. Should I up the intensity?

I would go with the dimmest setting, but close as you have it. Vegging plants don’t need a lot of light. You may need to increase the intensity if they stretch.

1 Like

Just to make sure I understand correctly; the distance I have it is good (or should I raise it?), but I should turn the intensity down below 50%? Am I hurting the seedlings by having the intensity at 50% at this stage? Geez I sure hope not, or I done effed up. :expressionless:

They’ll be okay, just dim the fixture.

1 Like

Okay. I have a dimmer that has min-25-50-75-max settings. So, set it to the lowest setting, right? I know that’s what you said and I’m probably being obtuse, sorry. I’m an anxious person naturally and this has my levels skyrocketed.

Correct. And no worries.

1 Like

@Covertgrower So, I know this is a lot for one day, but… I went to check on the sprout and it’s a tad bigger, but I was wondering, is that brownish stuff on the leaf possibly part of the seed shell, or should I be worried that it’s something else? I’m probably just letting my pessimism get to me, but I wanted to be sure.

Yeah it’s like a skin on the inside of the shell. I would let it ride, I already see true leaves coming in. Those leaves will die off eventually anyways.

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks again! :blush:

1 Like

@Covertgrower you’re gonna wish you hadn’t told me “any time” lol I wanted to share a couple pics of how the sprouts are doing today. My other one (that I didn’t think was going to sprout at all) has now sprouted and is showing signs of growing true leaves, I think anyways. How do they look to you?

1 Like

No worries at all. Looks good.

1 Like

Awesome!!! Is it time to fangirl scream yet? My babies made it past the soil!!! I’m so excited, and I honestly didn’t think I could get this excited about growing something. I’m so glad I found this forum, and all the wonderful peoples here.

2 Likes

You can do this through the whole grow. Lol. Happy to help.

2 Likes

Is it normal for the stems to grow tall so fast, or would this be considered stretching?

Looks good. The stems will gain strength, as the roots take hold. They’ll stall for awhile while they make roots, then they’ll take off again. Happy growing.

2 Likes

Awesome!! Would you, by any chance, mind telling me what I can expect in the next week or so? I’ve been looking at others grow journals, for the same type plants as I have, but they all differ a lot in development from what I’ve seen so far. I’m just wondering what kind of development I can look forward to within the next week. Or if you could point me in the direction of a post that might clue me in, that would be amazing also. I planted these on the 7th, so this would be considered day 4, right? Or does the counter start after they sprout?

Hi again! I was wondering if you could tell me if ILGM’s Autoflower strains are also feminized? I’ve read that they are, but I’ve also seen some people say that they are not. Do you know?