Spring Cleaning with Lucky Luke

Today is the day they go from 125W DIY light to a 520W HLG. Full blast. It takes about 2 days to adjust.

8 Likes

Looking good brother

2 Likes

I really like these containers… Where’d you get them? Really nice looking plants too. I’m a Jacks grower myself, and know nothing about supersoils or organics lol

2 Likes

@Dankloud , they are 1gal grow pots from Amazon

Very green in your world my friend…:ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

@Arrow , thank you , they look happy today

1 Like

New home, temp change 72 to 80F, RH% change 58% to 75%, no fans to 8 fans . They are no going to be happy for a couple of days

5 Likes

They all look happy to me! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I mean these plastic containers. Look at the post I replied to

@Dankloud , Oh the dog trays, dog trays are much cheaper then pot trays and they come in all sizes, qualities, and price ranges . I got mine from doggie lawn , check Amazon first

2 Likes

Missed 420 sales last year , Not this year ,this is my next 4 runs .almost everyone has a 420 sale.take advantage
3 Pineapple Chunk
3 Great White Shark
3 Super Silver Haze
3 Fuel D.OG
3 Critical (Big Bud x Skunk)
3 Sour D
3 Sunset Sherbet (Girl Scout Cookies x Pink Panties) x White Widow (Brazilian x South Indian)
3 Lemon Auto
3 Northern Lights Auto
$117

5 Likes

My eye doctor told me the green Vivosun grow room glasses , are the wrong type of glasses . Do you think they teach this or he’s growing weed

3 Likes

I nearly snorted my whiskey…:sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Maybe both? I just read about a hand surgeon in Florida that’s also a cannabis entrepreneur.

2 Likes

Happy 420 ,I just got my LĒVO 2 . The first batch is going to be infused olive, ,for French bread ,pasta ,and Italian sausage

6 Likes

Sounds yummy. Congrats!

2 Likes

@kdawg thank you, I’m going to give this thing a work out. Next batch is going to be infused real butter. I put butter on almost everything LOL

2 Likes

Very nice machine… enjoy the spoils of your efforts…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

@Arrow ,thanks , It connects to your phone for alerts and a remote control. I think I better get my daughter, to help me figure out that part

2 Likes

4 Likes