Spring Cleaning with Lucky Luke

Oh maybe I should have read further…lol. yeah its even better at 6 weeks but even 3 weeks is enough if the soil is in a warm place like a heated garage in a garbage bucket.

3 Likes

@Arrow , thanks you watching

1 Like

Looking forward into being able to pull colas like this

1 Like

Best of luck my friend…switched to watching!!

@Mrcrabs , thank you for watching

1 Like

Day 2 , time to put them in paper towels. No floaters so I think we are off to a good start

7 Likes

Very pro setup you got Mr :cool:…I like that, I like that a lot…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

I think this is day 4 , 9 out of 10 beans popped, girls are off to a good start

6 Likes

All girls have popped, now it’s the hardest part of the grow (solo cups)

6 Likes

All are above ground but I have 2 slackers.I will give them a week, before being tossed in the worm bin

7 Likes

My runt ended up outperforming the others in the end. :sunglasses::+1::v:

3 Likes

@kdawg , I feel you, my medium size plants produce better weed than my big girls. But growing Organic it’s a big upfront cost for soil building. And I don’t want to waste money on a plant that is going to stress me out.

3 Likes

Day 8 for my spring grow

7 Likes

2 girls went into the worm bin,

chopping down my back Meds grow Saturday. Here is a update pic. I think this is day 11

9 Likes

I received a free pack of White Widow seeds last year ,and had some mixed feelings about the cultivar . Mainly because tons of new grower start with this one . So there is tons of shitty WW weed out there. So these seeds made the Spring cleaning list. Man these girls are the most vigorous growers I’ve had. They make my sour D look sad. . If they keep this up , the best 2 WW will make the main tent

7 Likes

All of the babies are doing well

4 Likes

Time to transplant the baby girls to 1gals. Moving the mothers to the greenhouse to make room for the seedlings. My old man grow will not finish, it’s screwing my man plans up. WTF

3 Likes

Snowed this morning, the mothers in the Greenhouse didn’t like anything about it. They will be ok. Seedlings are doing great

5 Likes

I don’t know why so many people are scared of transplanting . These girls didn’t mind at all.

transplant while they are healthy, and not when they are stressed from being root bound.

8 Likes

Keep on doing what you doing my friend… They sure are happy and healthy…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes