Spring Cleaning with Lucky Luke

Seeds purchased in 2020 have to go. (Leaving 2020 in the past ) So this is going to be a inside, outside grow
3 Sour Diesel
3 white Widow
2 Amnesia
1 Blue Cheese
1 Holy Punch
This is going to be a Organic Super soil grow using clackamas coot soil recipe

Base:
1/3 Compost Earth Worm Castings
1/3 Aeration Rice hulls, Pumice, and Biochar
1/3 Sphagnum Peat Moss

Additional Inputs: 1/2 cup/per cu-ft

Neem cake meal
Kelp Meal
Crustacean Meal

For the minerals, I will be using a total of four cups per cubic foot.

Basalt
Glacial Rock Dust
Gypsum
Oyster Shell Flour
Ground Barley and Alfalfa
Black fly frass

Feeding inputs
Agsil 16h
Bioag Ful-Humix
Epsom salt
Blackstrap Molasses
Aloe Vera
Recharge
EM-1 Microbial Inoculant

Lights 2 - HLG 260 rspec XL

t

@Arrow , @Cannabian , @Covertgrower , @MrPeat , @Mrcrabs , @Eagles009 , @neofirebird , @kdawg , @OlyBoy98503 , @Big123 ,

16 Likes

@Nickknowsfunny , @Hellraiser

2 Likes

Good luck with this grow. Following and thanks for the invite. :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

@MrPeat , No thank you for your past help

1 Like

Following…I’m curious about the soil and how well it’ll work for you.

2 Likes

@MaD-VapoR , clackamas coot soil recipe has been around for a long time, many say it’s better than Subcool’s super soil mix… I will be mixing it this week. The girls will be going into Happy Frog for the first 3 weeks . That will give the coots mix about 4 weeks to cook

3 Likes

If I make any changes in the future it will definitely be to something like this. Excited to follow along. Have you done any full grows in a normal soil, non living / organic? I’m curious about the terp claims of organic grows.

@Eagles009 , I’ve only done Organic grows . It is totally different than bottles. Once you get your soil mix , you could go straight water for most of the grow. My main concern is feeding the microbes . And the plants do what they do. Almost no bugs and deficiencies. I want to do a bottle grow , just to say I did one.

My last 2 grows

8 Likes

Definitely watching thanks for the heads up!?:+1:

1 Like

@kdawg , thanks for following

1 Like

I’ve been peeking in on your grows over the months here :wink:. Feel like we started around the same time. My first grow was last July. You definitely grow some fine plants. If you ever do that bottle grow on something your familiar with I’d be very interested in the comp.

2 Likes

If I do a NPK grow , it will be with Jack’s 321 nutrients. I here good things

3 Likes

It’s solid. I started with dyna gro. Switched to jacks 2 months ago. I’m getting bigger buds relative to plant size and more trich production. Very simple to use. I’m pretty sure it’s black magic.

3 Likes

Damn that soil sounds legit, good luck , reaching the end of my heavy hitter mix pack too

2 Likes

You know I’m here…:sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

I’m very happy with my GDP harvest using Jack’s and promix. :sunglasses::+1::v:

3 Likes

I want to get on that jacks , still have a full general hydroponic set of nutes , been seeing some crazy looking buds using jacks

1 Like

Nice mix Luke… dont plant seedling directly into that and let it cook for at least a few weeks bro.

1 Like

Oh maybe I should have read further…lol. yeah its even better at 6 weeks but even 3 weeks is enough if the soil is in a warm place like a heated garage in a garbage bucket.

3 Likes

@Arrow , thanks you watching

1 Like