Spreadsheet of ILGM Seeds (I was bored...)

I decided to make a simple spreadsheet of all the strains available on ILGM. Name, Sativa/Indica %, growing difficulty, and price for 5 seeds.
Mainly for my own use, but figured I’d share here anywho! Feel free to use or share!
Im just sitting here waiting for my Chocolope to arrive!!! :smile:

:peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Great list thanks going to be ordering the lsd haven’t decided on the other was thinking some bruce banner

1 Like

No problem! Im super pumped to get my seeds. Good luck to you!
Banner seemed interesting to me. But I think Im gonna order Mango Kush next. Sounds bombbbb.

So many choices hmmmm

Right?! I had noooo idea there were actually that many til I started plugging in the sheet. Lol

Nice spread sheet
I grew Banana Kush and Black Widow this year I’ve been looking and reading about all the ilgm seeds characteristics trying to figure out what I want to grow next year

1 Like

Nice but you missed gold leaf lol

2 Likes

I was debating Black Widow.
I just want something Indica dominant after I get my Chocolope. Need a nice mix in my stash. Lol

@Sirsmokes I know I did. I dont have any logic behind it, I just felt like skipping that one. Lmao. Only one I didnt add. I guess because it’s the one that’s pushed the most :laughing:

1 Like

Right its robert signature strain. I just looked for that one specifically on your sheet

2 Likes

@Sirsmokes

:wink:

1 Like

Haha right on thanks.

1 Like

im glad u made that list. for some reason they dont have it listed clearly all in one place on the site. id like to flip through the strains and click the one i want to order or have more info about. maybe they can change the website if they agree.

thanks again for list

1 Like

@basementstealth no problem, and I agree! Mainly I wanted a streamline way to view dominance, but not just sorted by indica or sativa. I may add effects to the list as well, but not sure yet. Took a while to even do this much. Lol

1 Like

do it!! so useful. can u add it as text to the forum so others can copy paste it? i would be willing to add hyperlinks the strain names they can be easily ordered or looked up in the seed bank

Maybe tomorrow I’ll update. It takes so long to click through and scroll down each one. Lol

post it as text and ill work on it and repost

I’ll tag you if I make some progress either way!

1 Like

Maybe you can add yield indoors and outdoors to the list

1 Like

Im currently in the process of adding effects and medical uses. About 1/3 through the list. Time consuming for sure. Lol. If I’m feeling energetic I’ll add yields too. :wink:

1 Like