Spray mist on leaves

I noticed when you spray your plant with mist its starys to grow fast. All the top start to really pull up wards. I thought it was just me at first but i did it again and it really gets them going.wow they can drink water like thst to try it.
I MEAN IT TRY IT
it’s making them grow faster

But
Just don’t soak them they always need a little help from top to and they can drink from there to

Watch misting with the lights on cuz it could cause them to burn

3 Likes

Lots of information on foliar sprays / feeding out there. Add a wetting agent like yucca to the water and it is even more effective.

5 Likes

What do you mean

@IsaacSierra1978 Your babies look good! and yes the proper application of a foliar spray does wonders!!@Medicineman33 That reminds me of that episode on “Growing Belushi” were he had a worker spray the plants with the lights on and ruined the whole crop… :smiling_face_with_tear:

Wetting agents decrease the surface tension between water and the leaves. Unscientifically speaking you can say they make the water wetter, lol. They make it more easy to absorb. I use RAW yucca in my nutrient solution and foliar sprays (which I rarely use). It’s fairly expensive. Before I had it I used a drop of plant based dish soap as a surfactant. It has about the same effect. It’s about $4 a bottle which is a lifetime supply.