Spotty leaves need help

good morning
I have 4 plants I

started the 12/12 cycle about 3 weeks ago and all has been going great all through the grow until now. most of the leaves have spotting on them. I looked up to diagnose your plants and matching the type of spots it looks like a calcium deficiency? I am attaching pics of the leaves and the whole plant
the PH is 6.5, temp in the room is 75 and humidity is 32
on the site it says you can use a Cal-Mag?
please need any help or suggestions on what i need to do
thanks

I’m new here but I can tell you that Cal /Mag is a nutrient, used for Calcium and Magnesium feeding of your plants. Can get it on amazon. As far as whats going on with your plant, I’ll leave that to the pros.

2 Likes

Thanks for chiming @SeaSeaside_guy1 very correct. MyFriend got him hooked up on another thread. But :+1:t5: Good call

2 Likes

Please try not to post the same issue in multiple places. Its usually not too long before an experienced member or someone from the staff will stop by to help to help. If that doesn’t happen in a timely manner, you can always tag one of us by putting @ symbol in front of our username. This will help us keep the forum tidy and give us more time to help with growing related issues.