New grower here. Recently had some brown spottage start on the lower leafs of my plant. Very bad where it’s pictured and spotty on the leaf growing directly off the other side. Another plant not pictured , and about a week behind, has slight browning on tips of leafs. That plant is in the same res.
- 600W LED about 20 inches away. PH is 5.9/6.0.
- Fox farm nutrients (big bloom / grow big / tiger bloom)
- one feed in, started when first true leaf was formed (a day and a half ago). In a 13 gal rez (69 deg) and 77 in tent. Only fed a 1/2 of what nute chart said.
- EC reading (with a meter) 1.00 (1010)
- PPMs 520
- only fed big bloom and grow big, at 1/2 feeding.
- Strain: Banana Sundae
Thank you so much in advance