Spots on my leaves gorilla glue

Can anyone tell me what going on here it’s a 27 day gorilla glue just the bottom leaves

on this plant.it’s growing and ocean forest soil having feed yet run off on ppm is 789 ph is 6.7

2 Likes

honestly, your new growth looks great. lower level leaves get discolored and used up for
nutrients. looks like leaves getting eaten up. might need to start nutes

1 Like

Oh OK I was thinking maybe it need some phosphorus

1 Like

what nutes are you running?

1 Like

If you’re in FFOF, at 27 days, it’s getting time to start feeding. If you are using the FF nutrient line, start at ½ strength.

2 Likes

None yet I usually start feeding after 30 days so my next watering I will be feeding it gold leaf nutrients

3 Likes

sounds like you have a good plan. nice looking plants!

1 Like

This is my whole grow

Gorilla glue. Hindu Kush and pineapple

3 Likes

i love the pots on wheels!!

is that a 4x4?

also, what light is that?

1 Like

Yea it’s a 4x4 The light is SE spider farmer 7000 bar light led 730 watts

2 Likes

That gg will turn leaves all through her life. She is also thirstier than most. She looks great. If not an auto veg the crap out of her. Gg4 is my primary medical grow since it is almost a 50/50 indica/sativa. I keep a 4x8 going all the time. She will get real thick inside. I remove any small limbs on main stem or close even before flower. Trains great. Here is Gg tent currently. I calmag every water a bit and ph 6.3-6.5 never higher. Just my experiences with that strain. It is POTENT stuff.

3 Likes

Looking good

1 Like

looks like you started two threads for the same topic. wondering if we can get the kids to merge the threads here

1 Like