What do these spots mean?
Can you upload a picture of the whole plant in natural light? Is it just that one leaf?
It’s just the one leaf… For now. I want to keep it that way. . I will post a better picture when I get home from work.
@Zee@sazechman what is it? Is there webs on your plants? Is just the one that’s good
I wander what underneath the leaf looks like?
This will help others help you
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Light system
- Temps; Day, Night
- Humidity; Day, Night
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
- Co2; Yes, No
Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner
Possibly an iron or magnesium deficiency. Either way, its not that bad. Be sure to check underside of leaf for mites. May need a magnifying glass or jeweler’s scope.