Spots on leaves or something, anything helps

I also feel like I’m running outa room kinda dont know what to do but fina just ride it out. Any thing helps well Appreciated!!

4 Likes

Looking good, you put six plants in a 4 plant space. When they flower the growth spurt will double. If they are indica they’ll be short and squat. Sativa will fill the tent. Oh and if you are misting the plants the water :droplet:drops are burning :fire:the leaves.

2 Likes

Dammn man so what you think I should do with the 6 I got im still new to this, this is my second grow and 1st lst but their indica 2 are 100% gdp and the rest is sunset sherbet besides my capsicum and mint plant and it could be that when I water i try to dry em off and used my exhaust hose to dry em too. Anything helps man thanks and Well Appreciated @Pizmopete

3 Likes

You’ll be fine, especially if you’re training them. Have fun ! I always grow more than I should but that’s all learned experience. My garden 5 plants in a 5x5 tent

5 Likes

You enriching with c02 ?? And what size pots are you in right now @Pizmopete

No co2 and I am using bubble buckets. Hydroponics. General Hydroponics flora nova .

2 Likes

If your getting tight on space you should flip to 12-12 asap!

Like he said, they can double in size at flowering. And the longer u wait, the more explosive the stretch.

Sorry not sure on the spots. They dont look like cal specks… and are the color of light bleaching but in the wrong spot on the plant for that lol. So neither of those. I would worry unless it starts to spread.

4 Likes

@PurpNGold74 im in a 4×4 think I should kick on my bloom? (Turn my brightness up)

1 Like

I would. And flipping to flower isnt just turning up the brightness… its changing light hours from 18-6 or more to 12-12. Unless they are autos…

But again thats just my suggestion based on your tent space. It can definitely get hairy in there fast

2 Likes

Yeah I know man just wanted to give them more time but just wanted some more knowledge on what yall think to! But ill flip it over to 12-12 and continue lst but their all fems under a 600rspec

1 Like

How much watts should I flower with on 600rspec any suggestions out their?? And Retied tha plants down.???

2 Likes

More space then I thought from that angle. Ur good for another week or two

2 Likes

So in flower Man just keep them tied down and the canopy even?? And should I throw in a Net i got one never used it… im probably fina Switch it over to bloom tn @PurpNGold74

1 Like

If you want to use the net, most people set it, then weave branches thru thr net (scrogging). Some use the net just as a ‘training board’.

Just depends on ur preference.

After the first 2-3 weeks of 12-12 they stop growing up and out and start focusing on buds

3 Likes

BudBunny, your plants look good, looks like your spillage. You might be ok with the plants, and your space, a scrog net will come in handy for you and some zip ties

2 Likes