Spots on leaves, just started flowering

I transitioned into flower last night. Noticing these spots on the leaves. After some research my only conclusion is leaf septoria? If so how would I treat this?

1 Like

Not sure if that’s what it is…

Could also be a calcium deficiency

1 Like

Only reason I don’t believe it’s a deficiency is because I had transplanted into new soil a week ago. I could be wrong.

1 Like

Depending on how you feed etc.
if in living soil a deficiency happens over time slowly and any corrective action you take also takes time to be effective so even though you transplanted into fresh soil it takes time for the roots to establish into the new soil and begin the process of mining the nutrients to use. Fungi populations take weeks or more to establish and get working with the plants roots etc.
Things happen good or bad slowly in soil.
Once the leaves are damaged they don’t repair they keep the look. Just look for more of the same or if it slows and stops after corrective action.
If your coco of Hydro things happen much faster…like an IV feeding tube etc…
But it may not be calcium could be leaf septoria just that the article shows yellowing spots for that.
I’m by no means an expert on this just sharing my thoughts
Hope you diagnose the issue and get it handled soon.

@garrigan62 @dbrn32 @Budbrother Maybe they can also take a look and advise

3 Likes

Apply a bit of peroxide to the affected area of a leaf. If it washes off it’s mildew. If it isn’t it’s a cal mag issue. @Skydiver is giving you exceptional attention; THANK YOU!

4 Likes

Thanks for the compliment.
I need to retain in my brain the wash off and if it comes off it’s a mildew/mold thing I keep forgetting that part…lol

4 Likes

Thank you for the extremely thorough response. Once I get home I will try the peroxide and then move forward from there!

1 Like

I figure it’s also likely a nutrient availability or uptake issue. But doesn’t hurt to check

1 Like