Spots on leaves before flower

I have this Wonder Woman from Nirvana. Grown in soil, She is 60 days old and beautiful besides these spots. She was grown primarily outside due to hard to control the humidity and temp in my tent which is a garage.How to resolve this issues ASAP

1 Like

Looks like it could be some type of insect. I started using Captain Jack’s Dead Bug this year. Works real well both indoors and outdoors.

3 Likes

Looks like mites to me. Spray just before lights out. I use Captn Jack’s Dead Bug or Dr. Zymes. Stay top and underneath of leaves. Spray pots, tent walls, fans… they can hide in any and all crevices.

2 Likes

Thanks. I will try that.

1 Like

Thanks. I will try it.

1 Like

NEVER bring an outside plant in. You definitely have bug damage, hopefully not mites. Problem is you will now have the problem in doors as well.
If its mites good luck getting rid of them. You will mist likely seem them in your next grow as well. They hide in equipment and places you just can’t clean well. I heard of people using steam cleaners but not sure how well they work.
Once a plant is outside its NEVER coming back inside.

1 Like

Oh wow.

Look under the leaves with a microscope, you can’t see them with the naked eye.

1 Like

I only have a magnifying Glass.

1 Like

Is this the culprit

1 Like

I got good news and bad…you dont have spider mites but you do have aphids. Truth be told you don’t want either but you would much rather have aphids as they are easier to get rid off

2 Likes

Go to home depot and pick up this neem spray for about $10 and the same company makes a organic safe bug killer. Id use the bug killer 1st then apply the neem once a week to keep them away. Also give your tent a good cleaning.

1 Like

Thank you so much @Indicanna_Jones. Will be picking up some today.

1 Like

Neem oil is fine for veg. CJDB can be used throughout the life of the plant…

You can also take it outside and gently spray the aphids off then let it dry to apply neem oil (just before lights out of course) Water takes care of 90% of them

2 Likes

White fly larve also look like that …could be either …and even thrips have very small white translucent larve …

Aphids will usually congregate together because as they eat they crap out kids in place …
Thrips are much more mobile and lay eggs in new growth usually bore out a hole in a stem and you’ll never know …

White flys will jump off the plant and right back on when you shake the plant …

But they also congregate in groups …
Thrips kind of roam around alone and do not really congregate

The top of your leaves to me look like thrip damage

Look up a product called Grow Safe on Amazon

@Popsmith im so sorry @Lacewing is absolutely correct with thrips. Im not sure why I said aphids as they don’t even look the same.
The treatment will be the same but they are def thrips

1 Like

And 86 my comment about the grow safe
Captain Jacks is the best for thrips

Grow safe doesn’t cut it

Haha bro …you’ve been growing for so long …they all probably look the same by now hahah …and the reality is in that white translucent larval stage all three can be confused easily even with a loupe especially if you have no idea what the slight differences are

I mean someone who has never had to deal with pests !! Not you !!!

I always try to go by the way they behave because there literally are too many species of these pests

2 Likes

Is Grow Safe good in Flower? Or should i maybe wait a week before i start to flower?

1 Like