Spots on leafs in coco

Anybody with any ideas? Using advanced nutrients sensi coco grow A/B with a overdrive. Ppm in 900 out 1000, ph 6.1 in and 6.3 out. Maybe calmag? Or light burn being they are at the top closest to light? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Calcium deficiency 100%

Does your main stalk have purple streaks running up it? If so I would add more magnesium as well

6 Likes

How often are you feeding?

Dark green leaves and I’m going to guess you have purple leaf stems and possibly purple streaks running up your stalks? Calcium and phosphorus work hand in hand in cannabis. When you have a phosphorus deficiency, the leaf matter that is in direct light will turn yellow with rust spots and start to dry up and become brittle . Is your under growth still healthy? I use the same nutrient line you do. AN suggested to up my feeding schedule to twice a day. That seemed to mitigate new damage but at least one of my plants suffered poor bud development from it. You can check out my latest grow as you’ll see we have/had the same issues

2 Likes

Got there before me lol.

My understanding is that phosphorus is responsible for regulating heat tolerance so this kind of burning happens.

3 Likes

THESES 3 PICS ARE " CALCIUM "

11341134calcium-start2

11341134calcium-start2

CALICIUM #4

AND THESE 3 ARE " PHOSPHORUS "

phosphorusdef

1134Phosphorus-deficiency1

1134nl-Phosphorous2

THIS IS WHAT HE HAS…But first he needs to cheack the underside oh the leaves, because he is looking for MITES or TRIPS.

HERE IS MITE
S1134Spidermite_speckling2

THIS IS A PIC OF TRIPS

1134Thrips2

NOW HE JUST MITE ONLY HAVE WHITE POWDERY MILDEW HERE ARE 2 PICS

th

THIS IS WHY HE OR SHE NEEDS TO CHECK THE UNDER SIDE FOR ANY BUGS IF NOT THEN IT’S WHITE POWDERY MILDEW
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU FIND OUT AND SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS

B SAFE
WILL

]

1 Like

:rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

I’m feeding once a day in 7 gallon pots. I did a flush today and will start back tomorrow with a 700 ppm feed and cut out the overdrive as that seems to be when the issues showed up. How would you handle it?

Feed twice a day to runoff minimum . Coco is hydro.

1 Like

Not seeing any signs of trips, mites, or mildew. So I would guess phosphorus or calcium. I’m not seeing purple streaks on the stalks tho. How would you handle this?

It’s going to get ugly before it gets better. My upper canopy looks like sh*t because I didn’t catch it in time. Just watch the new growth for improvement

@Watt-Sun how do I find you post or grow journal? Not seeing any purple stems but will give a better look tomorrow morning. I will also start a twice a day feed, what ppm fo you run?

And yes it seems to be more on top canopy

I’m also close to the end of this grow day 80+ white widow autos so really dont have much time for rebound. But it’s a learning experience.

Seems to be in the growth in the very back plants closest to lights at highest point of canopy. If this matters

Seems WW are sensitive to phosphorus deficiency . I’m running 3 ww photos I’ll tag you in my journal

1 Like

The more I look at your picks the more I want say " WHITE POWDERY MILDEW " iem sorry bu all the watering and feeding at this point is worthless W.P…M is a fungs that is hard to get rid of
and you " DON’T WANT TO SMOKE IT EITHER "
You said that your 80 days in.and like you said "IT’S A LEARNING EXPERIENCE "
When I got WPM I LOST OVER 20 WW PLANTS AND I HAD TO CLEAN everything down AND I MEAN WVERYTHING.
Best of luck my friend PLEASE CHECK OUT wpm I CAN hELP Ya !!

B SAFE
WILL

I use AN for coco . A&B get me to about 900-1000 ppm