Spots on a few leaves

I’m new and not sure what causes the leaves to look like this. 2/3 ffof with 1/3 ffhf on top layer. Also has a 3 inch core of frog in the bottom 2/3 layer of ocean to help protect the center root mass from getting into the hotter soil before it is mature enough. Water is spring water pH of 6.5 on a 4-5 day schedule. No feeding of any kind. Temp 79 high 75 low. Rh avg 70-80%. Hlg 135 watt at about 60% 18 inches above. Gets plenty of fresh air exchange. Ilgm girl scout cookies extreme autoflower. Thanks in advance forum members.

I will update tomorrow with a soil sample Ph.

Maybe give them some cal/mag

1 Like

Give her some Cal/Mag use it through the grow.

1 Like

After posting this I did some more reading and identified some other possible reasons too. My water and minimal watering techniques may have caused salts buildup in the lower root zone. I have not been watering to the point of runoff yet to theoretically keep from flushing too many nutrients from the soil. The air circulation fan in the tent could be too much breeze also. I have a soil sample brewing with distilled water that I will pH test when I get home today and will update then. There have been a very small number of random single yellow spots that I was certain were stray droplets on the leaves that went unnoticed and lensed but this is the first time I’ve seen entire leaves affected.

Soil slurry pH level is 5.8.

After reading up some more, sounds like pH has calcium locked out. I’m going to adjust with some lime first before anything else. Solid plan?