Spots in week 4 of flowering

I am making my first attempt to grow. With no knowledge and a lot of luck I’ve stumbled through to the fifth week of flowering. Thanks to this forum… I’ve been learning as I moved through the stages. My problem is spotting of the leaves. Just within the last couple of weeks. I may have kept feeding the stage 3 (N16 P6 K30) too long. Stopped stage three after 4 weeks flowering

The background is

Grow Tent With LED, Foxfire Happy Frog, Fans (2), and Exhaust Fan through filter. inside W/ air conditioning

ILGM White Widow (Feminized) and Bergman’s Plant Food in reverse Osmosis water.

Thanks for any help you may have.!

2 Likes

Looks like a mix of deficiencies which makes me think it’s going to be a ph issue causing lockout

1 Like

A flush and a full feed would be what you want to do. Definitely calcium deficiency.

@MeEasy man you have racked up. So much time on the forums. In such a short period of time lol your past me now.
I’m off to bed though it’s not a competition just something I noticed right now.

Oh wait your not past me almost lol I’m at 35 days your at 32 days of our lives spent on this forum.
Better then my world of Warcraft hobby that was like. 3 years logged in front of a screen. 3 years!

1 Like

Thanks for your response. I flushed the soil and changed from the N16 P6 K30
to N0 P27 K27 plant food. not sure how to correct the problem.

3 Likes

Thanks for your help.

3 Likes

Good advice above, welcome to the community!