Spots in new leaves, thoughts?

3 Likes

could be splashed water when feeding.

6 Likes

I have just transplanted on Mother’s Day from indoor propagation to outdoor fabric pot that had rain water hit soil day prior to transplant. Nighttime still cold in NY with 40-50 degree evening, and potted in happy frog soil. Spots are new, no nutrients given to plant yet…any thoughts appreciated

Your the man!

1 Like

Do you have a fan that is moving them any? My last grow my fan was moving the leaves against each other and I had a couple leaves that looked just like that. :blush::v:

1 Like

I did have a fan on it…now it’s outdoors…appreciate the feedback!

1 Like

Looks good to me and agree with Grow Sis @beachglass :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Splashing for watering

2 Likes

Thanks! First grow so all new to me:)

1 Like

@Dirtyalbany other than those spots your plants look great and now that you have them outside they’re gonna Hulk out on you lol!!

1 Like

I can’t wait…this has been a blast so far😁

@Dirtyalbany don’t drop that and dip out again lol!! Post some pics dawg, let’s see your work!!

1 Like

@Dirtyalbany did you name your plants after that movie with the mogwai?

1 Like

@Dirtyalbany give that critter a doobie!!

1 Like

White Widow Greta is still in propagator…one of four outside is my sour diesel auto…that’s named Bogart

2 Likes

@Dirtyalbany when your uploading pics wait for it to finish before hitting reply. You can proofread with this icon

@Dirtyalbany yeeeeeeeeeah there you are!!

So got 4 going right now…super skunk auto (named stripe), Ak 47 auto (named Mohawk), white widow photo (named Greta), Ak 47 photo (named Gizmo-my first plant)…I layered them out waiting on NY medical card holder grow law coming soon to NY (fingers :crossed_fingers:)

1 Like

So Bogart grew some balls…should I be worried?