I am new grower growing 3 Amnesia Haze in 5gallon potforpots. 2 of them are doing great the last one in question was a slow starter and smaller but now it has these yellow spots what could be the issue? The other 2 don’t have them and growing with exactly the same thing.
Were you using a humidity dome?
Unless you’d environment is super low humidity, for the most part I’ve always seen it cause more problems.
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Light system
- Temps; Day, Night
- Humidity; Day, Night
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,r
- Co2; Yes, No
If you are spritzing them with water, then it could be water/light burn.
Looks like watering burn marks to me. I would switch to a watering can of some kind. No more spraying. PS, these leaves probably won’t die, but they won’t recover either. Look at new growth to determine if that was the problem.