Split my plant in half!

your looking really good

how many nodes are they up too?

Do you plan to top or train?

2 Likes

Itā€™s the handy manā€™s secret weapon! Keep your stick on the ice.

1 Like

Plants look great! Stay the course. I donā€™t see anything jumping out at me from those pictures. Chill, watch, and research super cropping so you donā€™t have any more amputees.

1 Like

@anon4427090

I feel like i get lost trying to keep track of nodes lol

Iā€™ve topped 2 of them twice now. The first top was at the 3rd node. It had 6 growth sites then I topped it again to give it 8 growth sites

The other 4 Iā€™ve topped once. 1 at the third node. and the 3 youngest i topped once the fifth node was developing. Theyā€™re new sites are still coming in

I was somewhat trying to train them when I split the one :sweat_smile: I was thinkin about stretching and tying down the branches but after the split I think Iā€™ll just let them grown natural then scrog once I flip to flower. This is my first grow so maybe I should just focus on getting thru lol

1 Like

Yea Iā€™ve been doing a little twisting n pinching to break up the insides some stems have sun pretty nice knuckles. Iā€™m feeding almost every 2 days now should I think about upping to 5gal soon or wait til flower?

1 Like

Well thatā€™s one more thing to cross off the list of stuff to worry about

0_o

1 Like

You want to be settled in and in a groove before you flip. So plan Iā€™d say a week or two after transplant time, then flip.

1 Like

Sounds good. Iā€™ll probably transplant in another week or so. Give them all a chance to stabilize ive been doing a lot of plucking at em.

Iā€™m also going to be switching to an LED spider farmer Sf4000. Any precautions I need to take switching from MH/HPS light to an LED?

1 Like

Never used anything but blurple and qb lights

1 Like

Just make sure you get enough light (wattageā€¦and its true watts)ā€¦ and the rest is the same

1 Like

They look very nice and healthy, I was going to also mentioning training but thatā€™s already been covered.

Keep growing!
These autos or photos again? Iā€™m assuming photos because you topped them.

Just be prepared for the stretch regardless, crank lights up and be ready to boost feed

1 Like

Yes theyā€™re photos. wedding crasher bag seed to be exact. But I feel like all the new growth is coming in very wispy (if thatā€™s the word lol)

Iā€™m feeding with Jacks321. Molasses and recharge added once a week. Once I go to flower I have flower fuel I was going to throw in to the rotation

1 Like

Okay so your in soil it seems?
Watch your ppmā€™s and ensure 20% run off or your going to build up salts in the root zones causing lock out and ph drift then you will have deficiencys/ damage and have to flush.

Whispey?

Iā€™m in Pro Mix HP. And I was referring to the pistils of the plants. Iā€™m not seeing any sacs yet (6 weeks from sprout)

Small update:

Plants are 6-7 weeks from sprout

Tallest is 15inches tall, shortest is 13inches. 18inches from the light. 600w hps

Last Fed on 3/1 with Jacks321, Molasses, and Recharge

Been doing slight suppercropping techniques. Just pinching and twisting. Some bending over to try and keep canopy around the same height.

This weekend I will be transplanting to 5gal pots. Then after theyā€™ve adjusted I was thinking about tying down some of the longer nodes to widen out the canopy. Will be using a scrog net

Iā€™m taking a weekend trip out of town 3/19-3/22 when the plants will be 8-9weeks old exactly so I plan on flipping to flower within a week of my return.

I think Iā€™m still on the right track, but I donā€™t want to get too complacent and forget anything important. Any feedback on my plan and plants as of now Is appreciated!

@Eagles009 @anon4427090 @ccason @beardless @Nicky @Dr.ofSmokology @Hellraiser

9 Likes

They look good, sounds like youā€™re on track.

3 Likes

They look GREAT!!!

1 Like

I have seen such early signs of a trimming war beforeā€¦So it begins

Seriously thoā€¦ i have sat here for like 5 min thinking of anything i could say that you have not coveredā€¦and thats the best i gotā€¦ i went out for a weekend and came back to a bush that looked like it was from the 70ā€™s and yourā€™s sounds like they will be getting to that age around the time you leaveā€¦

Make sure you time your watering so its not to early when you leave or late when you return.

double check timers and ac filters and any other excuse murphy could use to get ya.
(Im hydro so all i think about is pumpsā€¦ i wake up at night from dreaming about pumps and start thinking about pumpsā€¦but this does not apply to youā€¦)

Good job man they look good

0_o

2 Likes

Thanks everyone! :pray:t4:
@Hellraiser @ccason @anon4427090

1 Like

I agree. Water well before you leave! How many das are you gone for?

1 Like