Split growing harvest

I have two different grow start dates. What I want to know is can I harvest them at the same time. I have two plants that are two months into the grow cycle and three that are one month into the cycle. I have one grow tent and would like to get them all to flower at the same time how do I do that?

1 Like

Switch the lights to 12/12, if height isn’t a problem maybe wait 2 weeks for the young to be 6 weeks. :wink: @PurpNGold74 he can help with that question. Welcome and good luck:

1 Like

Assuming photo period plants, as soon as they are all sexually mature flip to 12/12. That said, none will be ready at the same time.

2 Likes

I agree, you can put entire space into flower at once when the youngest plant is roughly 5 weeks old. But no guarantee all plants will be ready at same time.

2 Likes

Thanks man. They gotcha coverd tho. I have plants 2 weeks apart in full flower. And seedlings in the same grow area under 12/12

1 Like

Auto i presume or you good for a month to young to change? Whats the deal with that could answer some problems i have with one area depending on ur answer

Mine never finish @ same time. Easier on your fingers, back & hands.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Nope. No autos. I veg fairly quick. And top about half the new growth back off anyway… theyll grow like autos tho on 12/12 from seed. IE theyll grow, then when sexually mature immediately flower

2 Likes

Excellent! Cloning the tops i suppose? Nice i like the 12-12 all the time idea, so will my electric bill

Yup. Always try to keep those tops. Usually top @ 7 back down to 3-4. So leaves nice 2.5-3 inch clone.

1 Like

Mentor Status! :leaves:

1 Like

Lol thanks but u could find much better mentors around here. Im more of a… guidance counselor? :joy::joy:

In school i was always in the office, guidance counselor was Cool! The rest seem to have a different agenda. :joy::joy::joy: just saying i appreciate the guidance