Spiral Plants - Tips and Tricks

following along. I like that chart. I just happened to attempt to do this to one of mine also in a raised planter box i built because my BIGGEST, is being a stingy B and hogging a LOT of that space. I spiraled it and now it’s shoots are in massive veg growth along side a 3rd one in there and although i gave them lil over 2ft space all the way around each their BUSHES are starting to overlap … I like how the spiraled one grew though. I didn’t cut the undergrowth but i’m about to do so soon to clean up her chassis a lil :wink: :slight_smile: Mine are outdoors of course but i still may try to scrog that “half” of the planter box to regain control over canopies and get some even growth and separation

1 Like

Dang @beardless looks like the cheese plant i did on my first gros i did the spiral around the whole pot. Was supposed to be an auto but they sent photos. I was training and training and ttaining. Finally after most autos i did was half eay thru flower and this one didnt start flower yet. Filled a 4x4 pretty much just wish i knew more on scrogging then i left lights super low and cranked hight. Buds filled in sweet got real heavy but most everything stayed under scrog. Still got 15 oz 3.5 grams and 189 grams of. Larf and sugar leaf trim. Hopefully scrogging goes better for me this run.

1 Like

I like when you lollipop the spiral and it looks like a crazy bonsai tree. Really gets me going :rofl:

They got you good with that photoperiod :rofl: I plan on using fairly small holed scrog netting. I really want to try and have a nice mat of buds!

1 Like

I dream about plants like that. Once I get a little more space I’ll play around a little.

1 Like

Right?! We will see tho! I usually only grow with about 2’x2’ So my plant usually maxes out pretty quick and then heads to vertical growth! So we will see what i can do with a little bit more space!

1 Like

It was a 4x4 with 4" holes.

2 Likes

Looks good to me! Would you try going with even smaller holes next time?

Yep 3x3 smallest tho unless a 2x2. I do have a 2x2 that has 2 or w.5 inch squares and 3 inch or 4 inch on top scrog.

2 Likes

Awesome! I can’t remember exactly how small my holes are but they are pretty damn small. You gotta tend to your plants literally every day or else they over grow it suuuuper fast.