SpiderFarmer 400/ Electric Sky 300/ MarsHydro 3000W

eBay dot com dot au search for bloom plus 3000.

1 Like

My only concern is it may not come with an AU plug, though you can get an adapter at Bunnings for $5.

I have 2 of those one for my air pump and another for my dehumidifier.

1 Like

I don’t know if they ship to Australia, but Growers house dot com has the HLG 550 on sale for $699 USD

2 Likes

Being in Australia, I always suggest touching base with Cutter electronics. Maybe not have the best option but worth checking out your local supplier.

3 Likes

I checked out those Bloom Plus as I’m buying some lights myself. They advertise Samsung Diodes, but if you look at the specs, they are not the 301B or 301H that the top light makers are using. In fact the diode they are using is quite dissimilar. I’ve seen other knock-off using 281B+ and the lights I am looking at/just ordered use the 301D which is reasonably similar to the 301B and 301H.

2 Likes

They might not be the greatest lights around though bang for buck they seem to win and seem to work.

Depends on your budget I guess.

2 Likes

Looks good man, I’m just going off specs, the proof is in your grow room.

1 Like

When I got the bloomplus it was on sale $249. Originally 299$ Amazon. I Put in a discount code and everything came to around $230.

I just was going to use the one In a 4x4 but seen 2 could fit so got another board. The board is 20x19 inches . Put it on a kill a Watt and it was pulling 315w on max. 285 is the safest IMO. So $430 for 570w is pretty decent.

1 Like

Samsung 2835 diodes. I’m not the light wiz so don’t get me to lying :joy: but the 2.7 umol/j had me sold and their ppfd matched up to what their chart shows so I rolled the dice. Pray for me :pray:

How many real watts do you have going in there?

I’ve actually got the spider farmer 4000 here which pulls 450 watts in a 5x5 tent. That said you can buy 2 bloom plus 3000 lights that pull 300 watts each for the price of the SF4000.

3 Likes

I think I am going to go for 2 of these HLG 260 V2 RED SPEC DIY LED Grow Light Kit RSPEC Quantum Board LM301H - Quick Bloom Lights

1 Like

Look for sgrow lights they are good cheap led lights. Mars hydro sp250 I got 5 oz off a northern lights auto. Now I use electric sky. I really don’t think you wanna deal with building your light when a spider farmer4000 or even the new marS hydro 4x4 light will work great.

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice Mainboom

If U are in Australia, look up quickbloom lights they have everything you need

1 Like