Spiderfarm any good?

spiderfarm lights work fine. just like everything in life. are there better lights? sure. but thats not the question. my spiderfarm lights grow amazing weed and thats all we really care about.
i have a 4000 2-1000 and a hydrocrunch for. love them

3 Likes

It’s like :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: grade school all over and I’m wearing MacGregor tennie shoes :laughing::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Sf7k is rated for 5x5 4kis 4x4. One 7k in the tent should be as good and cheaper than 2 4ks will be eeh. Little less power but way cheaper id think. For anyone idc who ot is. Hlg is the way to go for sure. Any issues get fixed like asap. Had a driver blow up on me. 3 days later a new one installed free of charge it cost me about 4 minutes talking to the nicest man and lady anyone could ever meet. Oh and their souther accent was just the best. Lol. So driver blew up noticed at like 6 pm called and not even 3 days and i have another in the mailbox waiting. And its an upgraded version or the driver. So of u decide to wanna get any hlg products if possible make sure if it is any diablo versions or xl models that they come with the inventronics driver not meanwell. As meanwell driver have been causing issues and going bad with the diablo and xl models. Simple fix tho and nice ppl to talk to. Prolly even get a gree item for the hassle if u mention throw on a shirt or slaps for the hassles u went thru. I got glasses 3 shirts a ton of stickers. Glasses r 65 bucks on site so plus for me lol shirts r 20

1 Like

Yes, I know what the lights are rated for. I was thinking it was 4x8 at the time. Idk for sure it was a long time ago. :+1: who knows what state I was in then. LOL no one questioned it this whole time though?! Hahaha

1 Like

Love my FC-E4800s, right now it’s setup for a 5x12 but upgrading in a couple months to a 10x12. They do just fine for me and my dwc setups. First pic is at 25% second and third are at 100%. Room is not finished in these pics but is finished as of now.

2 Likes

Brother…you just do not seem to get it. Just because you take a measurement that appears to make one device better than another, does not actually prove it is better. You want to measure power per $, power cost, and I still must say to you. I want grams per watt. Quality is important also, but that is more of a grower measure.

Your measures do not prove you get better quality or more yield. That is in the hands of a grower.

We are not comparing Spider farmer to whatever LED you love; We are trying to discuss whether or not we like Spider Farer LED.

Comprende Amigo?

Much love. Peace

Sorry to mess up your group’s thread. I am just going to test and find out what I get. I know what I got with HID for 20 years, and now I have the opporutnity to experiemnt with LED.

I can say thta the SF2000 is fairly cool. Even in high outdoor heat and no AC in the grow room, I was noticing high 78-84 degrees. Humidity from 45-53. In veg, Perfect.

No. I don’t. Because research is to the point that we literally can test light spectrums and know which one will work better. This is the exact research funded by NASA to grow in space. So no… it actually does prove which one is better when you look at each lights par+ value. Thanks to research. So nah Amigo. You are wrong. No te tiendo.

We are literally at the peak of this technology every single day with research. Sounds to me like someone hasn’t freshened up in a few years.

Does not equal

1 Like

Since this conversation can not be maintained on an intellectual level, I’m removing myself from it. Peace.

1 Like

I’m happy with my Spider Farmer. I’m really new at this but my plant has been growing like crazy and getting buds. That’s all that really matters to me.

5 Likes

I really like my sf4000. I get 1.7 to 2lbs per harvest without much effort. Growing a scrog this time so we will see if that goes up.

5 Likes

Looks amazing!:v:

2 Likes

This was grow under a light I’ve seen literally called junk numerous times on this forum the spider farmer 200w sf2000 I would link the grow if I was allowed… it was done as a comparison grow against another light but I don’t want anyone to think I’m bad mouthing their equipment in any way so I cropped the other light and it’s numbers from the picture

4 Likes

Thanks. Here they are today, on day 39 of flower.

4 Likes

I’d be happy with half that growth. They look great!

1 Like

Thanks. I have no complaints with my SF-2000. It grows weed. :smiley:

3 Likes

I have the SF1000 in a 27x27x52.
Hope to get the SF2000 tent kit over the winter so I can have photos in different stages.

1 Like

I got the kit as well. My plan for mods to it, include the addition of an SF-1000 (since there is room, and it will give better side coverage), and likely an upgraded exhaust fan. The 4" exhaust that is included works OK, but I think I want more air exchange.

1 Like

Hey @Newt been following and reading pics look very nice, I have sf-1000I like it for 1, the sf-2000 looks good and now can get for around 240$ on Amazon , u did 2 it looks like in a 4x2 would u recommend for a new grower, want to upgrade to a 4x4 looking for a light to cover about 1/2 or less thanks and good luck

1 Like

@Kingkupa I’m currently in the 2x4 tent with a single SF-2000. My plan is to add a single SF-1000 and move the SF-2000 enough to one side to allow it. This way I will have nearly side-to-side coverage. If I were to go to a 4x4 tent, personally, knowing what I know now, I’d buy a multi-chamber tent so I could have both a veg and a flower environment concurrently. But as for lights in a 4x4 square tent, 2 x SF-2000 should grow a lot of weed.