Spider mites, with one leg out the door!

This is pretty much what they look like

And right after I took those night pictures I noticed webs coming from up to down left to right like a regular spider I vacuumed up the webs this morning I started the buds I found a few spider mites I wipe them up with a damp cloth I’m thinking I should just pull it right now any advice. I also haven’t watered it in 2 days I was making my way out the door should I just pull it out right now

I can’t really tell if trichomes are ready from your pics. I personally would try to treat for the mite issue and let her go full term.
Once you get a heavy infestation it gets a little harder.
I have learned on here to get more aggressive with preventative maintenance for bugs. Especially indoors.
I’ve struggled with mites and I think :thinking: I’m getting a hand on it now
Just my rookie 2 cents
Good luck

1 Like

I appreciate it

Mites are awful. You can use Captain Jack’s Deadbug up until the day of harvest. Also, you can alternate that with a 50% peroxide (3%)/50% distilled water spray. Just do a bud wash at harvest, it will also wash out some mites. I would agree with @dragsterdad to treat the issue, then let the lady finish. @Myfriendis410 can probably offer some solid advice as well.

2 Likes

Nah; I’d just be saying the same thing you did haha.

2 Likes

Fair enough. After my recent tent fiasco, I’ve been combing through the forum to find any place where I could offer advice, within my capacity of course. Lol.

1 Like

If you search this forum you will find a boatload of info and remedies to go to war with them.
I use the peroxide mixture which my mites laughed at :pensive:. Capt Jacks. Worked
Mite Massacre works. Tried Safer soap spray.
I’ve found you gotta hit em hard and keep hitting em often
And they may go away for a week lol

1 Like

Yeah, those little buggers grow a resistance to almost everything. They would probably survive a nuclear holocaust, along with cockroaches and carp. The peroxide and water just seems to piss them off, but it does have a decent affect when used in conjunction with Safer, or Captain Jack’s. Ladybugs help a mild infestation. I’ve used those to mitigate damage, and while the mites are never eradicated, they are certainly put in check.

1 Like

Thanks guys, Survey Says… Capt. Jack’s it is just hope it’s not to expensive dollars on ladybugs and they all just flew away :confused: guess I should have seen that coming :grey_question::grey_exclamation::negative_squared_cross_mark::8ball: LOL JK

1 Like

Buy the Captain Jack’s concentrate, and just mix your own spray bottle. Infinitely more cost effective.

1 Like