Spider mites... Please help me!

After I see tiny white spots on leaves I use my magnifier to see what is going on and I saw this little devils… What to do… I’m in flower stage… Ak47 auto day 76
https://streamable.com/ll14o
@Majiktoker @Countryboyjvd1971 @garrigan62 @Hogmaster @bob31 @FloridaSon @Oldstoner @Matthew420 @latewood @Donaldj

Also tag @ktreez420 @kabongster @Dr.DankThumb420 @Willd @peachfuzz
I don’t have De or neem oil or something else you people have … I’m from est Europe so… If I order on internet will arrive to late… Please help

1 Like

You can buy De at any Pet or Supply house - You could try a very light dawn soap in a spray bottle with water but DE would be your best to dust with -

If it gets to bad go get some Borak Acid from a drug store and 5 tsp per gallon in a light mist - VERY VERY LIGHT MIST

1 Like

Hey man,sorry to hear you’re having a problem with bugs.
Check out this link, especially the part of home remedy at the end.

I think @garrigan62 uses a home made recipe as well.

Just be careful of what you spay while in flower…

3 Likes

Here is @garrigan62 recipe
Try this for your Spider Mites
Tabacco Juice recipe
Take 3 strong ciggeretes or more, I use more soak them over night in water
Boil it for 2 to 3 minutes, let it cool off and spray the plants 3 to 4 times a week. You can add safer soap or you can use dish soap that’s what i use, if you like to the mixture.
(make absolutly sure you use gloves/face protection while handling and spraying)
Neem oil works very well too!! Before you use this i have some thing that make’s it much better to use
: Your Last resort is to use Avid
Hope this helps
Will

5 Likes

Go with food grade diatomaceous earth, you can drill holes in top of plastic water bottle and make a duster…

2 Likes

That’s what I did haha, I got a 1 liter bottle but got a soldering iron and poked holes just a top the plastic right under the cap. I felt the cap was to small so I just used a bigger area to cover faster. Works just as good as a duster.

1 Like

I think I got the duster idea from reading your thread!

1 Like

Good stuff if you did! Reading all these posts here definitely have given me some ideas I’ll tell you what haha gotta love ILGM!

2 Likes

Thanks you people.
I want something natural (organic) to kill them because I got at least 3-4 weeks to go before harvest.

Who can tell me the scientific name of spider mites?
I find this “Tetranychus urticae” Aka red spider

@M4ur

My recipe is very easy to wash off at he end of your grow and will take care of your problem.
and after you harvest , you’ll have to clean down your grow room.
I use my recipe and spray the hole room down real good cause if you don;t trust me on this been there done that, they will be back on your next grow and you don’t want that i’m sure

will

5 Likes

Thx Will… Just give them o little dose of MILBEKNOCK… And the tabacco is soaked… Will see tomorrow if are OK… Definitely I will clean the box after this grow and I will painting the walls, make some adjustments and many things… I learn so much here… @garrigan62

2 Likes

That sounds like a good plan…you should be ok after all that

Will

what about killer mites is it hard to keep them around your grow I’m just curious I watched a video of them under a microscope they bite the front leg of spider mites and such them dry it was awesome. have you heard about them and do they actually work? @garrigan62 I have spider mites out side it’s just a matter of time before they make it inside

1 Like

@eric2

If i were you i would be on the attack and get them before they find there way into your grow room. and also if there that bad i would change your cloths and i mean all your cloths before entering the grow room.

Will

2 Likes

After I spray them yesterday I think 75% of them ar dead(it was darck so i don’t see anything :joy:) tonight I will give them another one whit that tabacco juice…

1 Like

How many times I need to spray them @garrigan62

I have ben on the attack with de I’m brewing some of your tobacco recipe that will be ready tomorrow it’s raining today I work in the woods everyday I don’t go near my grow room until I’m showered and changed thank you for your reply and all the killer natural recipes for revenge :+1: :v:

How does tobacco juice work on them @garrigan62 ? They will die in contact with that or when they eat my plant?