Spider mites? It might be

Are these spots from spider mites? Or light burn?

[Uploading: 385CC1F6-E788-4D8F-A85D-F6FEC97A63BD.jpeg]

You need to wait until it finishes uploading the pictures…nothing seen in your post.
Get a magnifying glass and look under the leaves…many leaves, not just 1 or 2…if its mites you should see tiny blackish dots moving around and maybe see some very fine webbing between nodes and stems of the plant(s).
Best to try posting again with pictures though…lol

I’m not seeing anything on the back of the leaves… how big are they? Would I easily see them without a magnifying glass?

They are mites so they are really small. Hard to see with the naked eye. If you don’t have a magnification device, I read about a trick of rubbing the bottom of the leaf on a white piece of paper and if you get red streaks there’s mites present.

1 Like

Spider mites look like this the second pic is their eggs and their droppings look like black dots on the leaves.

spider%20mite%231

1134sukalo_spidermiteseggs

To me it looks as if you mite have White Powder Mildew. What’s you humidity in your grow room ?

1 Like

Looks like its only really on the tops of the leaves…maybe thats just my old guy eyes…lol
Do you spray/mist your plant(s) ?

Hey Juco

Those are spider mites because there are really small. It’s a common problem when growing your plant. Use Azamax to remove them. Spray plants 15 minutes before lights out, making sure to drench the foliage under the leaves as well as the top of your soil. Use a fan to blow on your leaves to help things dry.

cool, man i havent been able to find any bugs at all after weeks of looking… kinda starting to think its yellow leaf spot…i will keep looking though…??? any tips on actually spotting them?

Not so sure if there is any specific method to do that. Just use some tools that has magnification and try investigating the plants. If spider mites can’t be found, well the chance your plant is missing them is high

Take an older smaller leaf or a couple that is infected off the bottom and inspect the underside with magnified glass is the only way you will see them.

ok, thats what ive been doing but havent seen anything… must be something else…