Spider Mites Again

The key to the Lady Bugs is to provide them with a home. Seedling tray
& Dome with very small hole for slow release a few sponges kept damp
for water and some Raisins added for food. My last batch lasted more
then 4 months before the colony died out but never found another Mite
after the addition

2 Likes

Well my thoughts go back to my years of Contracting. I would get a pressure washer, maybe a strong bleach solution (if the color of the house will allow it, test it on a small spot) or else some concoction, we have chemicals that will stop them, I assure you. high alkaline will stop everything and kill everything, may not be great for flower beds but it will stop the nightmare! -good luck with it @pigsquishy

I would use a very high alkaline. A certain flood and fire restoration companies which shall remain unnamed use floor stripper on your carpets (yes that’s right they use floor stripper)they adjust the strength depending on how dirty the carpets are.

This would be an excellent product to use as a house wash, of course test a small area but it doesn’t usually bother paint / siding.

Then I would follow up with a bleach wash, make it strong (but do it a test first) I wouldn’t really use the store stuff is not really strong enough

1 Like

Hammer, you brought up a good point that I even haven’t done.
I will how ever clean my pot 's there 3 gal and just toss out the soil.

Will

Paranorman,

Did you paint houses back in the day ?

Wile

No, but I stripped paint off many of them for paint prep and washed a lot of vinyl too.

I did surface Cleaning and Restoration

Oh…ok

I painted
New and hoes fir 32 yr’s

Will