Spider mite control need the geniuses to read this

Lmao, experimenting sounds the best way however I wouldn’t advise purposely getting them lol

Haha that’s why I created the post figure I could get somebody to pic up the ball cmon you know interested lol

1 Like

You kinda lost me my apologies what do you mean I know interested? Lol again my apologies

Interested to see some results just like me keeping up with the game and new technology but experimenting with different nutrients is a little easier than messing with bugs especially that one just trying to talk you or someone else into it lol

Lol right but go who ever is a brave enough to try it and risk bugs in their crop is a brave soul lol

Best for others to investigate…finding out if “the solution” works and if it will become “the problem”…it’s happened too often where something foreign is introduced and it soon becomes invasive…from “beneficial” bacteria, bugs, plants.

1 Like

I found it for $300 from atcc will post progress plan is to quarantine 2 plants one with enriched soil and see the difference if enriched plant is being left alone to any extent then I believe it’s all we’ll have to do to be safe from infestations.the bio safety level is 1

1 Like

Seen on utube PhD entomology says don’t use it so that’s the end for me I guess it’s been used extensively for strawberrys but have guidelines for residual levels and such no research on something like cannabis where you don’t wash product and then burn instead of eat at the hazard levels they say this is I’m not messing with it except last resort infestation on a side note I do know growers that swear by it and have sampled they’re products that where treated in veg

1 Like

Nematodes in combination with bacillus T are the only way to go. I fought these bastards for 6 years and that was the final solution.

I know lol and very effective

Thanks for info Dennis will check out here’s a pic of her not gonna wait any longer firing up hps

1 Like

inspired by spider mites :wink:

Hey Majiktoker, I just got rid of the Borg by bombing my plants…really really bad idea, killed all leaves except for the buds (which were ok, wish they were a little better but still learning…LoL)
I’d like to try using oil. I have some 100% therapy grade; Lemon Oil, Cinnamon, and Peppermint. I read somewhere that Lemon and Peppermint with Isopropyl Alcohol and a little Dawn works, but I never could find a recipe with ratio amounts.
Any help or ideas would really help.
Growing WW and SS this time and I want to get a jump on those nasty mites.

Thanks for your help!

Peppermint works good

Thanks for sharing this. Natural way by which we can easily get rid of spider mite. I really like to go with organic form of pest control, which is chemical free.

After many many different solutions to my Borg problem, I finally went to my local Hydro shop and spent the $35.00 for a bottle of AzaMax…this stuff is the shit!!!
No more borg or bugs of any kind. Sprayed once just before lights out and then another spray 5 days later and I haven’t had a problem since.
Also I quit using Molassas because it seemed to attract the critters.

All Good Now :wink: :slight_smile:

using lady bugs for spider mite ,they seem to be doing well. But I was told that it,s not a good idea to use they and don,t know why