Spider Farmer SF 4000 question

Ordered and trying a new light, it’s a Spider Farmer SF 4000. Does anyone have any insight on the true veg and flower footprint? Hope they work good???

It says it on the Amazon page for this light.

Veg is 6’x6’
Flower is 5’x5’

1 Like

I know that. I’m looking for input from someone that has one already.

1 Like

Seems like you might be leading the way on this one… :+1::wink:
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Their website has 9 reviews for the light

1 Like

I’ve been eyeing that one too . Interested to see what you think of it

3 Likes

I will keep everyone posted.

4 Likes

I transplanted my Moters today and this week I took a bunch of Critical Mass clones that are rooting. I will swap mothers and clones out soon then we can start this side by side comparison.

2 Likes

What’s your impression of the light so far? I’m Getting ready to take the LED leap soon.

1 Like

I can say 1 thing, the veg footprint is definitely bigger. We will see how they do in flower. This is an older pic and the new building is coming up to speed slowly but surely. I will buy a couple more even if only using for veg. Happy so far though

1 Like

Lol sorry that’s a pic of the Mother room!!! Geez… not awake yet

4 Likes

Still too early to tell. Plants are growing and I’m still tweeking the big building. I like the footprint though, we will see more in flower

2 Likes

These are the most recent pics. All are growing good. We will see how things look in a few weeks

2 Likes

Do you think its worth buying the SF 4000 for a 4x8 tent? @G.A.C.Farmer

2 Likes

How did the light turn out and any advice for someone in your shoes when you posted this? I just bought the same light for a 5x5 tent

1 Like

Yes, although I would probably try to run 2 in a 4x8 tent

Perfect for a 5x5. Need to keep light 18-24 inches from plants in flower for best results

1 Like

Im in the process of waiting for my SF4000. Are you still satisfied with it? It looks really nice!

1 sf4000 is not enough for a 4x8.
I uae 3 sf2000’s for my 4’x 8’ x 8’ room. Tahta about minimum light needed.
I actually had 2 sf2000 & a sf1000 to start flower & it wasn’t quite enough.
So i dont own an sf4000. But my 2 sf2000 s have more LEDs per board combined than the sf4000.
SPIDER FARMER is at the top of the list for the less expenisive lights, or towards the bottom for the commercial grade lights. They work very good for me. Wegrowbuds.com sells SPIDER farmer , try “WEGROWBUDS” under coupon . Might still work for $20 off

1 Like