Spider farmer sf 1000 from Amazon

Lookin good :+1: the only thing I see I would change is the towels, it would be better to have a floor full of water than the towels if they are wet they will probably mold and mold is a definite enemy :wink:

1 Like

@MeEasy The towel is for very very rare situations when the tray, if you look close you will see the pot in a tray, has a spill. The towel is always dry and if it gets wet at all its removed.

1 Like

I have an SF4000 and love it, absolutely no issues

2 Likes

Wow, honestly I can see the difference! This light is so much better than my old one!

2 Likes

Iā€™ve grown some fattt baby arm colas lol under my sf Iā€™m happy with my choice of light. I grew under 2 junky ass blurple lights for a couple years probably looked for 6 months before I chose to buy hlg but had a problem with their customer service sent it back and wonā€™t buy from them. Sf was my second choice and now I have 3 of them

1 Like

@MeEasy, I thought the blurple, as you call them (Thatā€™s gold by the way), were great and the first time i used the spider farmer, due to lack of educating myself, caused a Gorilla glue to turn hermie. I got in contact with their customer service centre and asked, literally, for ā€œinstructions that a 2 year old could understandā€ they did exactly that and the speed that they replied was just amazing. %100 highly recommend these lights now that I know all I do about them!!! This is the instructions for a 2 year oldā€¦20210220_005547|465x500

2 Likes

I downloaded that Iā€™ll block out your name but I will share it when someone asks me for distances, thanks. Hereā€™s a couple of little buds from under my 2000. Like a proud parent never miss a chance to show off your kids :laughing: :rofl:

4 Likes

@anon47338222 I found it right away. I didnā€™t think I would to be honest

1 Like

Seeet bruh very nice :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

What is it?

1 Like

Man those with the 301b Leds are good lights.
Wonā€™t get into the convo arguments over those vs lhg lights but those are as good from my readingā€¦ same Leds and meanwell driversā€¦ I donā€™t have either but I will in a few of my rooms before longā€¦ Iā€™m still hps man 10,000 watts in flower wonā€™t be changing that out any time soon with the crazy lighting prices :v:t2:

1 Like

grown under two sf 2000 in a 3x3 tent

2 Likes

Very nice :ok_hand:

16 0z finished

2 Likes

That is why I own and recommend spider farmer

Pretty work :ok_hand: :heart_eyes: that should hold you over until your next harvest that Iā€™m sure you have already at least planned if you havenā€™t started it lol

I it should last a while, i am growing blue chesse next time

Blue Cheese Autos

3/4 weeks in flower

1 Like

Very nice canopy :eyes::yum:

Just finishing a plant under 3 of these (actually each plant has itā€™s own):

Itā€™s ok I ordered blue cheese seeds and thay sent me the wrong seeds = autos, so I did not get to scrog it right, cos it went into flower

1 Like