Spider Farmer SE3000 is torching my plants!

Sorry guys there are 4 pictures …the second and the last are my White Widows…please excuse the error…

1 Like

hey there friend…i had yellow tip issues myself i turned the power down to about 40% and it stopped the yellowing of the tips from goin any further…but to make sure i cranked it back up to 80% and sure enough tips burn started moving further down the leaves. also it helped to raise my light to almost the top of my tent much higher than recommended. i think strain has alot to do with it because i fired off some 91 OG and it had no problem soakin up as much light as i could toss at her.

Thanks so much i appreciate any and all advice to try out…thanks

1 Like

Thats a nice crop you got going there …what week of flower are you in…???

1 Like

you are more than welcome i actually always try to pass on what i know , i do my best to speak from personal experience in these matters but sometimes i trust a grower like @graysin for example where his knowledge will most definitely be passed on through me because i know he knows what hes doin. and thank you week 6 of flower just started yesterday :slight_smile:

1 Like

hey on another note…youre plants are lookin great!! i always say if the plant is bigger than the pot you are doing it right!! …no christmas trees! :slight_smile:

1 Like

i noticed that i cant run my sf4k at more than 75-80 % or it burns up the plants

2 Likes

this is a fact…in fat less is more as ive noticed…its really feeling like a commercial light …i raise it to the top of my tent and i can still only run it about 50% or it torches my plants …i really believe in a commercial setting with propper environment and CO2 levels you could run this light at 100% …just not in a 4x4 :frowning:

2 Likes

One of the breeders I pay attention to on IG switched over most of his lighting to household LED bulbs with the covers removed - not savvy enough to know what specifically he takes off but it makes each bulb substantially more effective for flowering plants out. He does still use like 850 watts so I don’t think it translates into energy savings, but as you say - less can be more when you know how to tailor it to be the kind of lighting that benefits your plants most. :v:

:wink: glad it looks that way.

Man time is flying.

1 Like

LOL quit bein modest bro :stuck_out_tongue: you one heck of a grower. I have actually seen some really crazy contraptions for “light movers” lately. time is flying i need to be more active with my journal here because i often refer back to here for a timeline with all my grows

:monkey_face: :briefs: my man. :v:

Growers do crazy sh!t. Ask me how I know. :rofl:

Same here. I regret not writing dates on my plant tags. I’m trying to be better as I grow forward but I can’t ever remember how long something has been flowering if it ain’t in my journal

1 Like

This part of your statement best describes me

1 Like

same problem my journals are everywhere …i have my main grow journal and 2 tablets i use regularly i also refer to my posts on this site and the time stamps from pics on my phone so i take a lot of pics i actually have a separate phone i just use for taking pics of my plants :slight_smile: it helps but i still am terrible at documenting everything…lol i never get tired of seeing pics of your jungle bro :slight_smile:

1 Like