Spider Farmer SE3000 help please?

Hello all. Just a quick one. My SE3000 from Spider Farmer has arrows showing where the bars should go. The two center ones closer to the outside ones. I’ve seen pictures on Amazon and places showing them evenly spaced. I contacted Spider Farmer and below is their reply. What would you do? Should I go back and move them from where indicated? Thanks!

Dear friend,
Thanks a lot for your contact.

The SE3000 light strips are supposed to be evenly spaced to get a better effect.

Hope this helps you.
Further questions please feel free to let me know.
Have a nice day!
Best regards.

1 Like

How much would they need moved to be on center? Pic looks fine to me, but there is probably some thought that needs to be put into dimensions of light in comparison to size of canopy. When I build fixtures that aren’t close to size of tent they’re intended I purposely try run strips a little tighter on edges than in center. This because strips on end of fixture don’t get help from strips on the other side, so it actually takes a little more light density there to have more balanced light intensity across the canopy. At the end of the day moving a strip or two something like 1/2" isn’t going to have a drastic change in performance.

1 Like

If you want, you can adjust the ballast bracket inwards on both sides to get your measurements.

2 Likes

Anywhere close is going to be fine.
I have the new “upgraded” se3000 with uv and i run mine with the iner 2 bars on the arrows and the two outside bars are absolutely on the edge. But long as it’s fairly close its not going to make alot of difference my freind

2 Likes