Speaking of Gold Leaf

@70sChick

I just got it trimed and I saw where this thread was flaged and thought this would do better…lol

8 Likes

Nice @garrigan62 I don’t genetics may be reall questionable looking at that picture HahaHahha
Super nice my friend
I have 4 going now 4-5 weeks from sprout one under a scrog it 30 inches @ 5 weeks three in other tent I’m super cropping and topping
I really like the strain

6 Likes

And bob the tard has a GL SCROG going! Must be poor genetics at play here too!

10 Likes

Hahah did you build that all by your self @bob31 hahahha
Nice buddy :+1::+1::+1:

8 Likes

yep all by myself @Countryboyjvd1971 I just looked at the pictures in my coloring book and put it together

6 Likes

Man! T-shirt slogans EVERYWHERE hahahaha! @Countryboyjvd1971, @bob31, @garrigan62, @Laurap,

“Hi! I’m Bob! This is my SCROG!” HAHAHAHA,

8 Likes

Baahaaa… “Bob the tard” @bob31 you got me rofl :heart: :+1::+1: two thumbs up!

5 Likes

I’m making that one! @Myfriendis410

7 Likes

Play nice guys without pictures and or more info than it has lots of leafs could be any number of things we all get frustrated at times

3 Likes

@latewood best I could do working

2 Likes

Sorry, all was good until he attacked Bob. I should have ignored it.

2 Likes

I’m a hydro guy but one of the clones I cut I put into soil which finally went into a ten gallon pot. This was more or less an experiment and now I’m about two weeks or so from harvest. Here’s a picture I took recently. I’m going to estimate about a pound dry weight, no leaf. My first two gold leaf produced almost a pound each of all buds.

5 Likes

Don’t feel to bad @Myfriendis410 this guy has only been a member a short time and goes directly to the eff you retard stage over a guy having a better experience with a strain than he did deserves to be let known that this forum is not like some others . I have had @bob31 jump in and help me and am constantly finding as I scroll down a new post that Bob has already answered the question and the person is already getting helped . Personally the language part doesn’t bother me I have always had a potty mouth as grams used to call it but the personal attacks and name calling are why most other forums don’t interest me .

9 Likes

Well damn now in my head I’m going to be going good morning Bob and good night Bob every day when I turn my lights off and on lmao. The Bob Scrog

4 Likes

@Oldstoner I’m sure I’m like you in that this forum has a great vibe with fantastic people in it. I look forward to being on here. I had been on Facebook for years and walked away in July due to the horrific attacks and crappy memes and trolling attacks etc.

Great BOM shot BTW! It was gonna be you or Laura getting my vote. I enjoyed growing it and have 2 more in coco.

2 Likes

I am not saying he wasn’t being a dick just that we are all able to ignore the odd insult and it’s simple to flag post and not be dragged into a trash and bash session :wink: Having opinions is fine so long as we aren’t directing them and our frustration at peers which is what was happening everyone behaved within respectful bounds sharing positive experiences my comment was basically intended as a I am watching and keep it constructive nature. For the most part people did which is good :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’m all outta :heart:’s. :+1::+1: Awesome!

2 Likes

@Oldstoner you hit the nail on the head about a number of things…lol
#1 @bob31 rocks!
#2 language will never draw me into battle, i refuse to get sucked in by others peoples misery…
#3 this is a good clean respectable community that welcome lost souls that need help in growing MMJ… being one myself
#4 the staff here is awesome with providing the info we need to learn and keeping wyhoo’s away from those eager to learn and laugh…
so do yourself a favor,move on down the road…and that’s all i gots to say about that!

4 Likes

Lol @Donaldj I have learned that the admins and mentors are always watching and it’s only a matter of time ( Usually not long ) when the rules start getting broken that you guy’s got it covered . I have had latewood fire a shot accross my bow about sharing from another post about samples . He was nice about it but definitely on point with realizing it was a out of bounds subject and correcting it . Also he taught me a valuable lesson about my own security and potential risk when what he told me happened . I thought I was cool getting 25 dollars worth of free stuff only to come home and find a box of nutrients with pot leafs all over it sitting on my soor step in plain sight of the street . My point is I always assume your there

5 Likes