Speaking of Gold Leaf

where shall I begin? oh yea, speaking of Gold Leaf, you sure got the leaf part right! if I’m gonna proclaim my own strain, it sure wouldn’t be some leafy ol’ stuff.

1 Like

@Northernlite, i have not grown gold leaf my self,but what kind of problems are you having?
maybe we can help you…do you have any pictures?
could you fill out a support ticket? i believe you can type that in after clicking magnifing glass and it will direct you to one…sorry your having troubles.

4 Likes

I don’t have a ton of experience growing cannabis but I am growing some gold leaf and they are doing great. Big buds nice and green healthy. Not leafy at all.

5 Likes

@Northernlite, what do you think makes the sugar that produces those buds??? I’ll take all the leaves I can get! If I have to remove any, they go in our salad. Just harvested a Gold Leaf yesterday and I was quite happy with it.

6 Likes

@Northernlite
I’m growing gold leaf right now they are super vigorous plants
Why would you be bashing the strain ??? Just curious
do you have a certified strain of your own we can try growing probably not ???

5 Likes

Soil , lighting , nutrients , PH. of the water is it city water with chlorine? There are a whole sack full of reasons your plant might be having issues but gold leaf is one of the more popular strains to grow on here for a reason . Sorry your having a bad experience with it but this is what mine turned out like

and I have more going now

7 Likes

Yuck @Oldstoner :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: that stinks hahahaha
Nice bro can I taste some hahaha

3 Likes

That’s just awful! :wink:There must be something wrong with that strain. I only harvested 1,102 grams green yesterday from my Gold leaf. That will be 8 oz dry in the jars. That from a soil grow under led’s for 4 months exactly.

6 Likes

Sweet @Myfriendis410 I jelly of both of you right now hahaha

3 Likes

Were you expecting no leaves? @Northernlite I’m not sure I follow your statement. I don’t see a grow journal or anything on here for you, but I’m sure a few of us would be willing to try and work with you some if you are having problems or have questions?

Grow Journals - I Love Growing Marijuana Forum +New Topic in the upper right corner to start a new topic there.

5 Likes

Absolutely @bob31we all love to help

4 Likes

@Northernlite, it’s probably the genetics of the strain. It couldn’t have been anything you did.

2 Likes

are you familiar with ‘term’ to much of a good thing?

I am!! How about that! I’ve got one for you: boorish behavior. Go ahead and look it up. I’m sure you’ll have to. @Northernlite, aaaand I’m done!

7 Likes

@Northernlite the only one that doesn’t know what they are talking about here is the one who started this thread !
Have a nice day I for one will not help you after the remark you made a few post up

6 Likes

I’ve seen his & oldstoners gold leaf & they’re magnificent!

2 Likes

@Northernlite

@Oldstoner
@Countryboyjvd1971
@Myfriendis410

Need I say more (GOLD LEAF }

I CALL IT " BIG BUD CITY "

Will

11 Likes

No need to bash Anyone here. All we trying to do is help!

3 Likes

Yum my fingers got sticky looking at that pic

4 Likes

Looks like Pure Awesomeness! @garrigan62

3 Likes