Space getting tight

So I’m not sure what to do the ladies are doing great just getting big and I’m unable to move the lights any higher as I’m at the top of tent :tent: does any one have some suggestions for me

3 Likes

Pull and tie some limbs down. Or maybe shorten the cables on your lights. post up a picture

2 Likes

Agree with @kellydans
Pics help us old stoners visualize. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

So I went ahead and shortened the light strings gave me a little more room

1 Like

The lights are now 5 inches from the top of tent and 17 inches from plants

maybe you can shorten light hangers a bit.

About the only other thing is to bend the tall main stems over. Bend them so the bend is even with most of the other tops. Yellow line is what I am seeing. You will have to tie them down with plant twist ties

It will be a mess. The other option is to cut the same amount off of the tall ones. They are autos right? Cutting is the last resort. You are better off trying to save the buds by bending them. You will also have to thin out / defoliate the bottoms and middle of all of the plants. You need to open up space for air movement and light. You do not want leaves laying on top of each other or on buds. Next grow, fewer plants and LST

4 Likes

Thank you will do and is it ur birthday I see… Happy Birthday

1 Like

@beardless Happy Cake Day!!

1 Like

Happy Birthday my friend enjoy your day.

1 Like

I think I got carried away

2 Likes

Hard telling. Did you cut rather than bend?

Yes I had to cut there was no room to bend

1 Like

1 Like

Happy birthday @beardless

1 Like

Here is a tip for you get rid of those wire hangers find ur self some rings from a key ring put those on ur light and use ur rachet ropes

3 Likes

Thank you

Got it. Losing a few will benefit the others.

Freaking great looking plant if I say so myself. Idk, all the leaves look so nice and whole, no holes from bugs or anything. Nice solid green color all over, that’s a nice looking plant my friend. Great job.

Don’t even look like I did anything my ladies still holding strong :muscle:

I did another small trim and it don’t even look even I anything