Ok guys, I got a new strain going in my veg tent. She’s in her own DWC bucket and will hopefully explode with growth in the next two weeks!
I went to my friends house a couple weeks ago. He’s a pot head like me, so we spent the day smoking and throwing the frisbee around. When I was leaving, he gave me two buds to try out. One was Sour OG, and the other was Kong. Both, were absolutely amazing! The smell and look of the buds were so nice! When I got home I decided I’d try the Kong out, since the Sour OG looked and smelled better I figured I’d save it for another day. Well, a couple days went by, and I decided to try that Sour OG nug. It was incredible! To say the least! And as I was breaking it up, guess what popped out? A seed! And that’s how I got my own Sour OG growing!
I germinated the seed on 9/5. After two days, 9/7, she had cracked and I transplanted the seedling into a solo cup. She spent three weeks in the solo cup before I transplanted her from the cup into her own 5 gallon DWC setup. For this grow I’m using General Hydroponics Flora nutrients. For additives I’m using FloraNectar (for smell/taste), Hydroguard for bacteria protection, OminA for amino acids, and Cal-Mag. I’m trying to get some Liquid Karma and some bud density nutrients as well.
I’m getting 2 MarsHydro 300w LEDs this weekend, so now I’m debating what to do with those new lights. My electricity bill was too much for last month, and while I blame it on AC units in the windows, I’d still like to convert to LEDs because of the efficiency.
Here are some pictures from the transplanting process.