Sour Diesel Ready to Harvest or more time needed?

Do you guys this This Diesel is ready to harvest? It’s moving into week 6 of flowering and I’m seeing loads of Amber hairs also some of the leaves are turning brown and curling but only like 5 or 6 small ones none of the bigger ones.

(Note that his is my very first grow so don’t chew my ass too much :joy:

Do you have a jewelers loupe? If not a magnifying glass? Start watching your trichs. They will start out all clear. If cloudy more of a heady buzz. 20% amber more laid back & more amber total couch lock. Hope this helps!

Looks good. I’d give it a long weekend and harvest time.

Week 6 unless you got a fast flower seeds I’d give it another week or 2 it doesn’t look like your leaves are consuming themselves yet but that’s just me. I normally get 2 to 3 weeks of my pistols being amber before I harvest depending on tricomes. And if only 3 or 4 of your top buds have amber pistols she’s definatly not done and still has a few weeks of swelling to do. Most flower times are 9 to 11 weeks. Not to say some dont mature sooner. Can you post a pic of full plant

iv been looking for one all over the place but i live in podunk ass arkansas nobody has them here i have to order one online i think

Thanks and i was thinking so as well but wasnt sure if it was 100% ready or not still a huge newb at this

Here’s the whole big baby

DREAME 30X 60X LED Lighted Illuminated Jewelers Eye Loupe Jewelry Magnifier for Gems Jewelry Rocks Stamps Coins Watches Hobbies Antiques Models Photos

Several weeks left imho. Don’t pay too much attention to the color of the pistols. Use the trichs on your buds to decide when to harvest.

Thanks for the opinion you guys it’s helped alot I can’t wait to show the end result and harvest them all to see the yeild definitely won’t be as big as I was expecting but I’m glad its turned out this good so far

Ordering now I appreciate it so much thanks for all the feedback