Sour Diesel on the East Coast

I had some of the same thing going on. But I settled on N deficiency when the crystal started going in to flower it looked like it sucked up every bit of N and wanted more. So my super soil plants are getting some help in that respect. The 2 I have getting Roberts Nutes I had to up the ec and frequency of feeding
@whyteboy1994

1 Like

Pre-flower pistils have arrived!!

2 Likes

Pistil party!!! Congrats. And i love me some Diesel :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

1 Like

EXTREME LST going on during pre-flower!

2 Likes

Update

5 Likes

Uploading: 0807191801.jpg…

1 Like

I had some lower fan leaves on my ladies doing almost exactly that same hue of yellow with the spots, but I’m in 10gal cloth pots, corrected a minor ph issue and it has seemed to stem the tide on the yellowing leaves for my bunch…again tho, in cloth pots, not planted int he ground…

Best of luck! :crossed_fingers::ok_hand::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Could be a PH problem, I honestly don’t check my PH @thedeernad. I’ll buy some stuff this Friday/payday to check my PH! I’m certainly curious. Anyone got some recommendations for PH equipment? @AAA @dbrn32 @Sasquatch @peachfuzz

@Sasquatch still no word from @Sittingbull64?

He must be working outta town this summer I remember him saying he leaves every now and again.

I have an apera ph20. Has worked good for me, but I’ve noticed a couple of people run into problems with them

1 Like

What type of problems do others experience? @dbrn32

And which one?

1 Like

I have $45 one. I think Matty bought the other one when his ph 20 broke. Seems like bulb breaks or separates.

1 Like

Ever heard of this stuff I used to check my PH until I figured out by this stuff if I mix my city water with my nutrients the PH would always level out around 6.5 - 6.7. As long as I let my water sit with the top off for roughly 24 hours so the chlorine and other stuff will evaporate out. So I’ve just stuck with that method, like I said thou I’d love to get a little more technical/mathematical with my PH’ ing so I can justify my technique!

I’ve seen it, I don’t really like the broad scale they give. As opposed to digital meter than can be calibrated.

Yeah, it’s time to find something a little more precise. How long have you had you PH meter? @dbrn32

1 Like

Few years, 2015ish maybe? I used cheap yellow one from Amazon prior to that. Only thing I will say about the apera is DO NOT store probe in distilled water. Get yourself some storage solution or equivalent.

1 Like

@whitneymvp I bought a pH meter and a TDS meter package deal on amazon for like less than 20 bucks, something to get me off the ground this year on a budget, but better than the slurry droplet tests. And in my honest opinion ita played in dividends…I immediately discovered that my water was running 7.3 from the tap and was able to correct it and have seen an improvement since!

Man that’s going on five years!

Have you dropped a review for that product or what?

@thedeernad what exact package did you purchase.

1 Like

I have several testers , but not sure where there at right now…
I only use the drops… tried and true… :wink:
Sorry I can’t be more help…
:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

I have a aprea pc60. It reads ph, EC, ppm and salinity.This is the 2nd grow using it. Not a single problem with it. Comes with calibrating fluids… Or at least mine did lol
Apera Instruments PC60 Premium 5-in-1 Waterproof pH/EC (Conductivity) /TDS (ppm) /Salinity (PPT) /Temp. Multi-Parameter Pocket Tester Kit, Replaceable Probe https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01ENFOIKA/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_QL.sDbK2V5Y22

2 Likes