Sour diesel great white shark white widow auto grow

What’s the temp of the grow area? When were they last watered?

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

1 Like

About 79degrees sprinkle the top of soil every day @ktreez420

I think that’s your problem.

When you sprinkle water instead of giving a full watering, your plant struggles with the root growth.

You should water it until there is run off from the bottom. Then, you leave it for a couple days while the water is absorbed and evaporates.

Just my advice though, your plant looks thirsty and after you said you sprinkle daily I think that’s what’s going on here.

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

1 Like

You right @ktreez420 that’s what I’m thinking. Thanks

1 Like

@garrigan62 @Hawkeye_diesel @latewood @Majiktoker @Hogmaster any suggestions what’s going on with my leaves on this seedlings

I did have a nutrient burn from the miracle grow soil before I transplant them in jiffy soil but now the leaves keep curling up and they feel crispy. The temp is around 81 with lights on. Humidity is between 70 and 90 throughout day. I was just spraying water on top soil until yesterday I watered till I got a little runoff. Not enough to get a reading. pH going in was 7.6.

Your pH needs to be between 6.3 and 6.7 and you can start watering them fairly normal just don’t dump it on her Kinda do it along the side

3 Likes

So you think the leaves are curling up from not enough water? @Hogmaster

That in your pH being as high as it is it’s a PH issue I’m just saying instead of spraying them now until they finally get watered they look big enough that I would start putting water in there but don’t overwater

1 Like

And you can always add a little bit more medium to strengthen your stems it will just give you a better roots

1 Like

OK thanks @Hogmaster

1 Like

Y3ah hog beat me to it ph is out of wack, should be alright after you get it squared away brother

1 Like

OK thanks @Hawkeye_diesel I forgot when I started the other grow my pH was in the 6 range and I had no issues. So I will get that right ASAP.

1 Like

When you transplanted you brought some of that other soil with the plant. So the plant re will have to grow her roots past that old soil before she can look any better

Will

3 Likes

Yeah that’s what I figured I got as much off of it as I could but it was still some there. Thanks @garrigan62 I hope they look as good as yours soon!!:grin:

oh they will my friend they will

Will

2 Likes

Just transplanted into 3 gallon smart pots with ffof soil with de powder mixed in on the bottom and organic jiffy soil on the top with a 2 inch layer of sand for the soil knats roaming around. Hope it works out. I had a white widow but I pulled the seed off the leaves too early and died so I’m just gonna stick with the great white shark and the sour diesel auto. Here they go

1 Like

Day 23 from sprout

sour diesel great white shark

They really got over that nutrients burn from the miracle grow soil​:joy::innocent:

sour diesel auto starting to flower

3 Likes

Day 33 from sprout- just watered with flower fuel and a little hydrogen peroxide

great white sour diesel

2 Likes