Sour Diesel Autoflowers

I have 3 plants that are on the 49th day from seed. Germinated fine but I stunted them during seedling. after 49 days 1 is 18" and looks healthy, 1 is 10" and looks healthy, 1 is 12" but doesn’t look as good. All 3 have lots of “BUD” sites and what look like the white hairs but they have looked this way for a few weeks. Can someone look at a pic and tell me if these are going to produce? I have been using General Hydroponics Flora Series but the recommended amounts doesn’t get my ppm above 575. I putthem on 12/12 400 watt HPS a week ago.

1 Like

forgot to add pic

1 Like

Really hard to tell what you have there from picture posted.

how is this or do you need a close up?

1 Like

Plant looks healthy to me. What, exactly, are you concerned about?

should the buds be farther along by now? this is only my second grow

Not necessarily. Once they have started flowering (when pistils first appear at the tips of the plant) you can expect an additional 8 to 10 weeks to harvest. It can take autos 3 to 12 weeks to start flowering, though most will flower at between 4 and 7 weeks. Time from seed to harvest is therefore irrelevant in terms of predicting a harvest date.

Your plant is fine. Patience, grasshopper. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

thanks much master!

3 Likes

Agreed. They will start developing more shortly.

3 Likes

I was concerned as I stunted them and it took so long to get out of seedling stage I thought it may affect the whole grow process. Thanks for your support

4 Likes

In Comparision to your last grow how are you doing Your plant is looking good.

1 Like

funny you ask. they look just like my last grow now that they are flowering. 1 large plant and 2 small ones. My first grow I got 8 ounces of cured bud and its better than anything I have ever purchased in 50 years of use. Growing in a BCNL “Roomate” grow box. Too bad they are not around anymore…

2 Likes

the small leaves at the bud sites are all wilting and dying what’s going on??

2 Likes

You got me stumped.