Sour Diesel Autoflower Day 90

Using a combination of a 80W LED side light and large window a few feet away. Best I can do right now. It’s about 2ft tall, kind of flimsy, and started showing pistils 3-4 weeks ago.

Thoughts on flowering time and yield? Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Hello, and welcome!

Assuming you continue under the same conditions, unfortunately I’m guessing less than 10 grams of subpar flower.

1 Like

A better light is the most important step you can take, and if you make the change now, you can improve this run.

People here will be happy to help guide you when you determine your price range.

1 Like

Based on your current setup your yield will not be much, next grow your gonna want to invest in a more powerful grow light.

Your plant is looking good though :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the quick reply. I’ll be moving in a few more months and definitely would like to invest in a better light and hang over. Improve my setup in general at my next place.

2 Likes

Made some rookie mistakes this first run but that’s how you learn. Should I go back to 24hr light at this point?

How many hours of light are you providing right now?

Edit: and yes, in your situation you should give that plant 24hrs of light.

Has been on a 12hr timer for about a month. Did that to help flowering start. I’ll definitely switch back to 24hr. Who knows, maybe she’ll surprise us :smiley:.

We all make mistakes, it’s the best way to learn.

As for light times, 12 will work, but I think your better with 18/6, 20/4, or even 24. 12 will grow the plant but more light will increase yield, better bud production.

Welcome to the community

1st photo a mate grew this in a window. 2nd pic I put under good led light to finish. I got maybe 6-7 gms but without the Led would have got even less and it flowered forever.