Sour diesel auto update

I’m on sour diesel autoflower stain
Last moth or weeks lol just asking how long to mature my girl and I just feed today should start this weeks stop feed and just give her water so she started get the nute that is in the soil, and if I had any problem on her thanks for any advise

3 Likes

@Caligurl, @MrPeat @yoshi @BobbyDigital @Covertgrower

She had 3 months and 3 days

Appears that she is fox-tailing. Only you can tell if she’s ready. Make sure to look about 1/3rd the way down the cola, look at buds not sugar leaves. The new pistils coming out are the signs of fox-tailing.

Do you have a loupe or scope to look at trichomes?

1 Like

@Caligurl not I don’t have a Lupe or scope so do you said by look she is ready that she had foxtails

1 Like

Do you have a smart phone? There is a free “Loupe” app… it’s not the best but maybe it will be better than the pics above.

My gut is you can start with plain water and maybe in a week chop her, but try that app first and post the pic. You’ll need to shut off all fans to keep the plant as still as you can for the pic.

2 Likes

OK I go to download the app

1 Like

OK So I was looking closer at the pics… I think you have a couple of more weeks to go before you start your flush. I looked at pics on a different thread from 5 days ago (that’s why it’s better to keep it all in one journal )

Anyway, let her go 2 more weeks and we can look again unless you buy a loupe (they are pretty cheap) or take a pic with that Loupe app.

1 Like

Thanks so much so in two weeks I make a update, I go to stop feed and just pH water or plain water?

1 Like

Hy sorry I was busy all this weeks and I was out for like 3 days went I get to see my girl she was with mold on the top so I cut that so she don’t get more so I thinking to cut next week what you ppl said ?
@Caligurl @yoshi @BobbyDigital @Covertgrower

Note: I don’t get the Lupe or the microscope to see the thricomes I see a lot of white pistills but I think is foxtail I don’t know is my first I don’t have all I need but I going to get all in my next grow I had the seeds this is my sample thanks all for you help

2 Likes

1 Like

I would say turn down your light a little or raise it up and start your flush whenever you want. With the foxtailing, you’ll never “see” that she’s ready without a loupe or scope.

You said mold… what did it look like? What is White Powdery Mildew or actual nasty looking Bud Rot? did you take a pic of it?

1 Like

Thanks @Caligurl yes I starting flushing I know is hard to see if she is ready cuz I don’t had nothing to check the thricomes , I go to turn the light to 50% thanks

About the mold yes it was white powdery milder I don’t take a pic a soon I see I cut the all side I see and wash the bud with h2o2 I let dry but funny part don’t smell like weed the smell is like plant

1 Like

1 Like

Yup, just make sure to was the entire thing right after harvest with lemon juice and H202… The smell will come after drying and curing.

1 Like

The other part of the plant is not damage so I just let the plants dry and cure I make sure went I see the bud affect I cut all

1 Like

I’m back lol sorry my friends for be a pain but I just want some tips to learn before I make more mistake lmaoooooo I go to cut my plant next Monday I just want if you can see if she be ready for next week or a let her more weeks I started flushing last week and I started to see a lot pistils get red color

Just by eyes cuz I don’t have nothing to see the thricomes thanks

@Caligurl @Covertgrower @yoshi @MrPeat @Low @Hellraiser

2 Likes

Looking good in there!

2 Likes

If need better pic without HD pic I can take but should be went light get on thanks

1 Like

Should I cut next week or this week ?@Covertgrower

1 Like