Sour diesel auto flower. Is it ready to harvest

I would have waited to wait for 100% of them to be a uniformed color of my desire and would have been at a complete crop loss…

That being said is it a bad thing to harvest the plant in thirds to figure out first go around or is it best to harvest whole plant at once?

1 Like

Not at all, many people do a stagerd harvest. The plant should mature from the top down so many will harvest the top portion and then give the further down buds time and with the top gone addtl light to reach maturity with.

1 Like

Thanks do much for your time!

1 Like

I went out this morning and cut tiny bits of bud of each of them to make sure I wasn’t getting the sugar leaves. I think they might look less shocking… well I hope so anyway. I took these from the top buds.
Timing wise, I just got through ILGMs first plant booster feed on their schedule.

What would causesthe amber heads to come so soon? Thoughts? Am I doing something wrong? Well aside from attempted murder. :crazy_face:

1 Like

I would also like to say… they are getting a helluva flush right now… :neutral_face: :expressionless: :neutral_face:
I am watching my rain reading and we are up to 2.32" of rain in the past… oh… 2 hours. Holy mother.
When this is done they will be getting a gentle shake and tomorrow another dousing of crop defender. Any thing else I should consider. Doh!
Now 2.37! :flushed:

1 Like

Send some of that rain our way, we need it badddddlyyy!!!

1 Like

Us too… not sure 2+ at one go is what we needed, but my rain barrels are full again!

1 Like

I feel ya, catch 22. As long as no one is hurt in flash floods i reckon but certainly rather a slow rain. Good luck with the girls, their beautiful.

1 Like