Sour Diesel and my little mystery

I’d feed them one gallon each plant. You want run off to flush out salts.

2 Likes

Okay is that the same for the pH up and down. Thank you very much for helping me I know I sound stupid lol :joy:

Not at all…pH up and down is not a nutrient, it’s an acid to balance your waters pH levels. Every time you water, you will need to check your pH after adding anything, and adjust it 6.5. Every gallon will need to be adjusted. Depending on the brand, a little pH up and down goes along way.

1 Like

I feel like someone is showing their parts. This is my bag seed that I got from a friend…what do y’all think ?

1 Like

@Littleflowerbud, slightly to early to tell, but you got the right idea, watch them like a hawk until definite sexing begins.

1 Like

My three Sour Diesel seeds popped out of the soil today!! One happy mommy I shall call them Suzie, Sally, and Sarah :grinning::heart::crazy_face: Pictures coming soon!!

1 Like

My three little babies are doing good and my bigger baby. No lady parts showing yet.

3 Likes

I have used happy Frog for 3 grows, it comes with so much good stuff I didn’t have to add nutes till flowering. I add Epsom salt to all plants every time I water and Recharge once a week then going into flower I start flower nutes half strength of what direction say to see how plants react. If they still seem to be fed more up it next time. Welcome to the forum there are alot of experiencd growers here that can help with anything so just tag anyone with questions. Happy growing. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you :blush: we shall see what I can do with them ladies!

1 Like

2 days difference I fed on 6/9. What a beauty :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

So it’s been a few days since I posted any pics or anything on here but this is how my girls as of today, they are making very happy and I’m going to flip this weekend the two on the end are getting way bushy lol

Wowza, I’m gonna flip next week :blush:

1 Like

How long have they been vegging for?

1 Like

Me? If so 58 days!

1 Like

I’ve been vegging myself for 4 weeks and when I got the clones they were about 3 weeks so all together about 7 weeks give or take?

1 Like
2 Likes

That’s great lmfao

1 Like

Hey I’m higher than a kite I never flew :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

It’s my birthday and this is what I’m doing lol

3 Likes