Sour Deisel almost done

This girl is a pretty sticky! Love this pic! @ILGM Sour Diesel fem seeds!

S20190809_005Juicy goodness!

1 Like

What size pot is that?

I would say another 2weeks Minimum

1 Like

@ek071391 does the microscope need to plugged into your computer in order to take a photo?

I feel bad every single time.

Yes or a smartphone. You have to get the “Digital Viewer” program to work with it. I searched on the web and found it.

5 gallon

I was thinking the same thing @Hogmaster. I think they are done then look at the microscope photos and think two more weeks. I’ve been doing that for a month haha!

1 Like

Thanks!

Okay, today is the 14th, here are the latest photos. Lots more amber but still some clear. I gave them their last feeding today and will start the flush on the 18th through harvest. Does that look about right?S20190814_010|640x480 S20190814_004 S20190814_011 S20190814_012 S20190814_013 S20190814_014

That looks like some kick a$$ smoke… ambers everywhere! Is the bud color seeping into the trichs?? Looks amazing. Full bud photos?

1 Like

Thanks! It’s lookin pretty sticky huh? These photos were taken on the 8th (6 days ago).

Gonna puff up a tidbit further then the pistils will recede a bit. Usually. But she looks ready when u are. Kinda high u chasing again?

1 Like

Those pictures of the whole flower were 6 days ago and I think they did puff up more since then. The trichs are the biggest change, many more amber.

I don’t want couch lock so I am looking for a more heady high. My tentative harvest date is the 24th of August, it will give me time to flush. Do you turn off the lights the last couple of days?

@ek071391 Then I would chop soon it’s getting couch the more amber and yes on the lights

1 Like

Yep. The more amber. The more couch arrest. Id flush her hard n fast. N possibly chop by this weekend if her trichs keep maturing

1 Like

Took the advice and began the flush last night and the lights are out. 4 gallons each last night and another 4 today. Chop on Friday! Yay! I’ll let you know the weight afterward. Thanks for all the help!!

1 Like